2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Is No. 94 overall – Round 3 enough for the Texans and Chiefs to do a deal for Cooks? 

WR values all over the place, so I'm just speculating. 

Great idea. Cooks was good even on that terrible Texans team with bad QBs last year.

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Is No. 94 overall – Round 3 enough for the Texans and Chiefs to do a deal for Cooks? 

I mean if it isn't, wouldn't be surprising to see them pivot to Will Fuller. 

• Like 2

Just now, NYRaider said:

Would guess that Chris Olave is someone that they target with one of their picks.

Would guess they would need to trade up to make that happen. No shot he isn't high on the Packers board and a strong option at 22

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Given top guys are going for multiple picks, I’d say a guy such as Cooks (not top but very productive in every situation) would command a 2nd at the minimum. Maybe a 3rd this year and a 2nd next year?

Caserio loves the picks… and he’s stockpiling them right now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Given top guys are going for multiple picks, I’d say a guy such as Cooks (not top but very productive in every situation) would command a 2nd at the minimum. Maybe a 3rd this year and a 2nd next year?

Caserio loves the picks… and he’s stockpiling them right now.

I would balk at 3 + 2023 2nd probably, but that said a 2023 3rd conditional to a 2nd would work plus like a 4th this year? Spitballing. 

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I would balk at 3 + 2023 2nd probably, but that said a 2023 3rd conditional to a 2nd would work plus like a 4th this year? Spitballing. 

That might work, depending on the conditions. They have to be somewhat achievable, can’t be expecting Cooks to suddenly morphing into a top 3-5 guy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That might work, depending on the conditions. They have to be somewhat achievable, can’t be expecting Cooks to suddenly morphing into a top 3-5 guy.

Cooks is one of the most underrated WR in the league, IIRC he's going into the last year of his deal though?

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Cooks is one of the most underrated WR in the league, IIRC he's going into the last year of his deal though?

I think he’s got two more player or team option years left after these two years.