Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

OR... you are in fact Von Miller and were popped for PEDs.

I'm willing to trust the information given to me by the league's office (cringe) that you use PEDs. 

I urge everyone to vote TKN today

No. The vote is Malf

League office is always out to screw the fans...

Just now, The Orca said:

No. The vote is Malf

League office is always out to screw the fans...

So let's lynch them both. I have zero doubt with how TKN has presented information that he is not town aligned. 

Also, how unfair would it be if the League office was aligned with the mafia. There are 12 power roles. 4 mafia, 4 town and 4 unknown. If you add to the 4 mafia, the ratio gets pretty ridiculous. TKN has to be mafia. The likelihood that he is a normal fan is very minimal. The likelihood that he is affiliated with the league office is zero. He has a very high percentage chance to be mafia. 

I'm not ok with him not getting punished for PED use.

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So let's lynch them both. I have zero doubt with how TKN has presented information that he is not town aligned. 

So you have zero doubt that TKN is not town aligned and yet you want to also lynch Malfatron? That's an inherent contradiction and waste of a Town player if you are 100% sure on TKN being scum.

• Like 1