Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

It seems that some are opposed to TKN and the only resolution would be you first and if you flip not Von Miller they would consider it.

We would need activity from @JoshstraDaymus @Daboyle @Jlash @Danger @wolfeyestrk to even consider a vote swing.

I think it's useless. Orcas double vote. Pickle with him, nacho and gopher. That's 5 against whoever we can come up with. 

I have arrived

What's going on yall

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The fact that malf is not unanimous is even more baffling.   Dude's defense is asinine and non-existent 

Nacho: malf is von miller

Malf: this a a tactic to get me killed and mafia all the double votes 

He doesn't even fight it bc he knows he can't.  He also killed 2 town....

This is classic malf as mafia 

You neglected to mention that nacho got redlettered way before that he brought up the "day invest" (which by the way, is a super meme scum thing)

Just now, The Orca said:

If more than 1 person received an item would that change your mind?

If it was a daytime use item, maybe. I think the fact that I red lettered Nacho and he claims a daytime use item is pretty sus. I can understand getting a 1x use item for nighttime, but he lost me at Daytime use. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

If it was a daytime use item, maybe. I think the fact that I red lettered Nacho and he claims a daytime use item is pretty sus. I can understand getting a 1x use item for nighttime, but he lost me at Daytime use. 

You didn't redletter anyone. What night move did you use? Hell, what day move did you use?

• Like 1

Just now, Daboyle said:

I have arrived

What's going on yall

We are pretty screwed if you are town. I have red lettered TKN because I was given information from "the league office" that TKN uses PEDs. Judging from the fact that there is a ref, goodell, snyder, jerruh, vanilla fans, the CB for the Bengals and all of the Rams left, we should be able to conclude that a player is most likely to use PEDs. There is an 80% chance that player is mafia. 

TKN claimed to receive a 1x day use item to investigate and used it on Malf, claiming he is Von Miller.

Malf is likely to be the vote and if he doesnt flip Von Miller then TKN lied and got away with it.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Nacho was redlettered by slappy (is on peds). Likely von miller

After nacho was redlettered, he pretended to use a day invest on me and say that i was von miller instead

Slappy received info about Nacho from dirty Roger. He did not redletter and it isn't his info. Whether its accurate or not is an unknown, but definitely not a redletter. PEDs still haven't been described as bad either. Makes the game better for the fans lol

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You didn't redletter anyone. What night move did you use? Hell, what day move did you use?

I dont have a day move. This is where the hard line in the sand is drawn. You refuse to acknowledge the likelihood that PEDs would be used by the only player included I'm the game to be caught for using PEDs. Instead you are believing that TKN, who is almost guaranteed to be Von Miller, received a day invest (had to of come from a similar source to mine IMO) and found that Malf was in fact Von Miller...

I cant wait to see how this turns out. If you are town Orca, I would hope you opened your eyes to this situation. 

I am not saying Malf is innocent by any stretch, but I for sure believe TKN is mafia. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Slappy received info about Nacho from dirty Roger. He did not redletter and it isn't his info. Whether its accurate or not is an unknown, but definitely not a redletter. PEDs still haven't been described as bad either. Makes the game better for the fans lol

PEDs likely means a football player of some sort.

Since 3 bengals are dead, it would be likely be a rams player.

Since nacho claimed fan, that seals his guilt (even leaving the day invest out)

3 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Why would we be screwed if I'm town?

We lost 3 specials and 1 fan last night. There is no information whether The ref, Goodell, Jurrah or Snyder are aligned with anyone at this point, but the best I got was that I was given info that Nacho used PEDs from the league office.