Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I dont have a day move. This is where the hard line in the sand is drawn. You refuse to acknowledge the likelihood that PEDs would be used by the only player included I'm the game to be caught for using PEDs. Instead you are believing that TKN, who is almost guaranteed to be Von Miller, received a day invest (had to of come from a similar source to mine IMO) and found that Malf was in fact Von Miller...

I cant wait to see how this turns out. If you are town Orca, I would hope you opened your eyes to this situation. 

I am not saying Malf is innocent by any stretch, but I for sure believe TKN is mafia. 

Angry scum post lol.

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why does PEDs make him scum?

Mostly recovered from a long (but positive) day over here. Still catching up but wanted to ask this too. Slappy got a note saying TKN was on PEDs, but then TKN says he was also given an ability at night. Are those the PEDs in question? Hard to assume PEDs are a good thing, but I guess if you don't know the role of who you're giving it to it can go either way.

On the other hand, being instantly accused of being Von and then somehow in God's good name instantly finding Von with his new PED's is wildly lucky if that's the case.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

at least you admit you are scum, that's a big step for the furtherment of the game 

It is good that you feel this way. I rather enjoy when the twins are both wrong, even if they make a million excuses why it's never their fault they were "misinformed".

In all likelihood you guys have won, because Orca has his double vote and you guys will all get double votes tomorrow after voting Malf out. 

The defense of Nacho's PED use is certifiable. "Who says PEDs are bad?" In a game about the Super Bowl... I'm pretty sure they are bad. 

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Mostly recovered from a long (but positive) day over here. Still catching up but wanted to ask this too. Slappy got a note saying TKN was on PEDs, but then TKN says he was also given an ability at night. Are those the PEDs in question? Hard to assume PEDs are a good thing, but I guess if you don't know the role of who you're giving it to it can go either way.

On the other hand, being instantly accused of being Von and then somehow in God's good name instantly finding Von with his new PED's is wildly lucky if that's the case.

Anything happen to you last night?

Anyone wanna claim to be the front office handing out dream like notes that contain 100% factual info.......

i can wait all day.........

no one..........

i wonder why............

So now the likelihood of me receiving something that is informational, but isnt a move is compared to a day-use move...

Cant wait to hear the excuses after the game. 

I mean the front office condoned and applauded the blatant and unchecked cheating from Turdhole Brady so why would they be out here claiming guys cheat.......

Anything from the office is going to be smoke and mirrors imo 

This is possible.

We will see what lynching Malf and not TKN brings. 

I expect you to be mafia, but if you are town this could be a very bad look for you. 

On the flip side, if I am wrong about the information presented to me, I will own it. I like conspiracy theories and giving me the information would have been their best option if the intent was to cause chaos.