Wolf is on TKN

A-preci

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

VC:

TKN - 6 - Mwil, Daboyle, Josh, Danger, Slappy, Wolfe

Malf - 6 - TKN, Orca (x2), Gopher, PR, Squire

HELP ME, HELP YOU... keep this up to date

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

A DAY USE MOVE at the time that is most convenient for you after being red lettered as a PED user. And the OLB/DE thing is a slip because it was information that you didn't have to share that doesn't fit.

35 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I just don't buy a "day invest" being given at all. If it was a normal invest, I could believe it, but a day invest just seems too situationally precise for the matter at hand. Also I am getting the feeling that he slipped when he called Von Miller a DE. I had assumed that it wasn't pertinent because I believe he is in fact Von Miller, but I didn't consider that Matts may not have included position in the role PM, which means that we can file this under information that was given up unnecessarily that outed himself.

I truly believe Nacho is mafia.

Why would he claim a day move? Its so uncommon that it's unbelievable by itself, and a day invest that was given to him is even more uncommon. I believe Nacho could come up with something better 

Just now, The Orca said:

Why would he claim a day move? Its so uncommon that it's unbelievable by itself, and a day invest that was given to him is even more uncommon. I believe Nacho could come up with something better 

That was the only thing that could save him. Literally the most convenient thing for TKN at the time he claimed what he did was an invest on someone else that he could red letter.

It is crazy that a day use move is still being discussed as a possibility.

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I dont want a list.  

I want to know what your take on me is? 

Not super great nut you always seem sus when i read your threadplay so I have ypu on my list as a default until someone else mucks up worse

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Malf

Thats sus, just alittle

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Your argument is his argument is so trash it must be true?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

no, it's correct

If you have told the truth I will apologize. It would also mean that the information given to me by league sources were in fact ill-intended. I just don't believe it at this point. If you are confident that you are a vanilla fan, why are you so worried about dying. You flip town and Malf is lynched tomorrow right? Hell for that matter Malf and I both are lynched tomorrow.

I don't buy the ability that you were given. I don't buy that your role doesn't use PEDs. I don't buy that you didn't slip on the DE claim.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That was the only thing that could save him. Literally the most convenient thing for TKN at the time he claimed what he did was an invest on someone else that he could red letter.

It is crazy that a day use move is still being discussed as a possibility.

Why is it not a possibility?

He could have claimed any move, even a night invest and used it on Malf....which would have been easier to believe for some. Dont see scum making up such a low probability move when changing night instead of day makes it more believable. Especially Nacho 

Just now, The Orca said:

He could have claimed any move, even a night invest and used it on Malf....which would have been easier to believe for some. Dont see scum making up such a low probability move when changing night instead of day makes it more believable. Especially Nacho 

Slappy redlettered him he would have been lynched before he could use a night move

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Not super great nut you always seem sus when i read your threadplay so I have ypu on my list as a default until someone else mucks up worse

Thats sus, just alittle

Your argument is his argument is so trash it must be true?

Instead of trash use unlikley lol 

And as I have said, part of his claim I'm pretty confident is the truth 

Just now, The Orca said:

If he claimed a night invest on Malf and claimed vanilla town, I would have called him on it too.

You don't see scum making up such a low probability move? He had to claim a day use move to try to save himself. No other option. None. With how hard you are defending him, you must truly believe you guys can win tonight if he lives. That gives me concern.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If you have told the truth I will apologize. It would also mean that the information given to me by league sources were in fact ill-intended. I just don't believe it at this point. If you are confident that you are a vanilla fan, why are you so worried about dying. You flip town and Malf is lynched tomorrow right? Hell for that matter Malf and I both are lynched tomorrow.

I don't buy the ability that you were given. I don't buy that your role doesn't use PEDs. I don't buy that you didn't slip on the DE claim.

I'm not worried about dying. My only focus is eliminating scum.

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

Slappy redlettered him he would have been lynched before he could use a night move

He could have used it the night he got it possibly. In this scenario it would have been so much more believable if he was lying.

And slappy still hasn't redlettered anyone. Being a PED user and the info coming from the league office isn't confirmation that he is mafia. Its info that may or not point to being mafia if accurate. Key being IF

I'll assume you are Roger 

• Like 1