Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

what are you talking about.

I would've just said I invested Malf last night and found him to be Von Miller instead of claiming a day invest. What don't you get.

You said you were given the day invest... Claimed to be vanilla town. Unless you manifested a night invest, receiving and using a move the same night is impossible. Last night was night 1. No chance for any previous moves to make it to you.

You clearly don't understand mafia basics.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You said you were given the day invest... Claimed to be vanilla town. Unless you manifested a night invest, receiving and using a move the same night is impossible. Last night was night 1. No chance for any previous moves to make it to you.

I claimed that after you faked your "redletter" on me, bro.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Multiple games have gifts been able to be used the night you get them. Now personally I'd say next night, but its not for sure either way 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

the point is I never would've had to make it complicated at all... unless that was simply the truth.

YOU HAD NO OTHER CHOICE! ZERO! None. This is the only thing that couldn't be CC'd immediately. It also gave you a target that isn't yourself (probably pre-determined in the chat) so you guys could all pile bets on Malf today for a cakewalk win tomorrow.

Right now I am seeing TKN, Orca, Squire and either Gopher or Pickle as the mafia.

Just now, Malfatron said:

I cant vote.

I lost it because i bet on gopher for the day 1 lynch and he wasnt the lynch

Thats why orca has a double vote. He bet bcb and bcb was lynched

You got something better than a vote. You got my respect for diving in head first

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

YOU HAD NO OTHER CHOICE! ZERO! None. This is the only thing that couldn't be CC'd immediately. It also gave you a target that isn't yourself (probably pre-determined in the chat) so you guys could all pile bets on Malf today for a cakewalk win tomorrow.

Right now I am seeing TKN, Orca, Squire and either Gopher or Pickle as the mafia.

Try again

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Multiple games have gifts been able to be used the night you get them. Now personally I'd say next night, but its not for sure either way 

Show me a single one. It is completely unimaginable that a gift could be used the same night it is received. Order of operations would **** the bed trying to follow that ****ery.