Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

I really gotta sit here for another half hour while you deliberate with people in the chat...

@TheKillerNacho If you flip town, I apologize. I did get the message from the league office that you use PEDs. If you flip mafia, got ya *****!

@Malfatron I still don't think you played like town, but the info that TKN used PEDs was too much for me to pass up.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I really gotta sit here for another half hour while you deliberate with people in the chat...

@TheKillerNacho If you flip town, I apologize. I did get the message from the league office that you use PEDs. If you flip mafia, got ya *****!

@Malfatron I still don't think you played like town, but the info that TKN used PEDs was too much for me to pass up.

Considering you likely gave scum bonus votes tomorrow and got yet another town killed, if you are town,  I do hope you'll take random messages from strangers with more of a grain of salt in future games.

Then again, if not for your unvote, Malfatron would've not died along with me, which would've been worst case scenario... so,  apology accepted.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I am giving until 11:30, Request and I dont want to play sides. Thats 90 minutes for moves.

90 minutes lmao.

Just because u caved to crying scum chat