Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Cool. I have no problem with dying. I expect to be out of this game before the weekend. 

TKN uses PEDs. This information was given to me by the League Office.

I was given the info last night that Nacho uses PEDs. Unless you believe that the last remaining power town role (the CB) uses PEDs then Nacho has to be mafia (scum if you like TKN). 

I have said like 50 times it was given to me. 

Considering Malf openly tried to coerce collusion day 1 for organized gambling, I dont doubt his affiliation with either the league office or mafia. I am convinced the info presented to me is correct and that TKN is mafia.

Don't believe info blindly, given to you by a 3rd party. Its something to consider in making decisions. Short of any other info if can be put towards the top, but this is far from that case

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Don't believe info blindly, given to you by a 3rd party. Its something to consider in making decisions. Short of any other info if can be put towards the top, but this is far from that case

You literally are doing the same thing with Nachos "day invest". 

If you feel strongly about Malf and I feel strongly about Nacho what is the harm in doubling up today? 

Nacho claims to be a fan, if he is telling the truth we lose a vanilla role. The problem I have is fans don't take PEDs (that I know of...) and I believe the league office roles have their own agenda yes, but that also means they aren't aligned with the mafia too.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You literally are doing the same thing with Nachos "day invest". 

If you feel strongly about Malf and I feel strongly about Nacho what is the harm in doubling up today? 

Nacho claims to be a fan, if he is telling the truth we lose a vanilla role. The problem I have is fans don't take PEDs (that I know of...) and I believe the league office roles have their own agenda yes, but that also means they aren't aligned with the mafia too.

The league office isn't town imo, most likely it's a note giving type role for chaos 

17 players total. 

4 civ specials

4 mafia

4 league office

A standard 3-1 ratio would eliminate the league office from possibly being aligned WITH mafia. 17/4 =4r1 

So likely the league office can win in conjunction with town or by themselves.

This would make the starting ratio 9-4-4. 4 town have died 3 being special leaving 1 special and 8 fans. 

The league office in my eyes seem like "friendly other" for now and based on the information given to me, I believe that TKN is mafia.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The league office isn't town imo, most likely it's a note giving type role for chaos 

Could be, but as noted in my ratio breakdown, they are almost guaranteed to NOT be aligned with mafia.

I trust the info given to me unless proven to be incorrect. I advise others to do so as well. 

Also @The Orca I can believe information that you share and go down rabbit holes with you, like with TK3 in Whicker's game, but right now you arent providing anything to work with. You arent even trying to rationalize the information presented. 

I can agree that Malf switching to enact a double vote looks bad. I can agree that Malf should be a likely day 2 lynch candidate, especially with his ability to articulate conversations into his narrative. I got no problem with a Malf lynch today. 

I just want to know why TKN shouldn't go as well?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Mostly for the fun of it....................

Slappy

I almost posted and tagged you, so this is good that you are here. I believe that mafia have bet on Malf getting lynched today and will push that narrative. 

What do you have to say about the game so far squire?