Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I just don't buy a "day invest" being given at all. If it was a normal invest, I could believe it, but a day invest just seems too situationally precise for the matter at hand. Also I am getting the feeling that he slipped when he called Von Miller a DE. I had assumed that it wasn't pertinent because I believe he is in fact Von Miller, but I didn't consider that Matts may not have included position in the role PM, which means that we can file this under information that was given up unnecessarily that outed himself.

I truly believe Nacho is mafia.

If you believe he's mafia then just go for TKN. Don't give the mafia a chance to pull one over last second. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

If you have read the thread you wouldn't be saying this. Also, I am NEVER as vocal as mafia as I am as town. Nacho uses PEDs. 80% chance to be mafia... I like my odds.

Yeah so you trying to go for the double lynch just opens an opportunity for the mafia to make a last minute yoink.

Just now, Danger said:

Yeah so you trying to go for the double lynch just opens an opportunity for the mafia to make a last minute yoink.

I am right here to counter it...

By not having a vote accounted for, I can counter balance unless more than 1 mafia want to out themselves. I welcome that too.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

If you believe he's mafia then just go for TKN. Don't give the mafia a chance to pull one over last second. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Malf could still be mafia. I have zero problem with Malf being voted out, I will ensure that TKN is voted if it comes down to one vote.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Jlash @Daboyle you guys got anything to say?

Yea i'm a couple pages out here catching up but I don't see anything that changes my mind on how coincidental this all seems to be. If we follow the order of the way the information came out I have a hard time believing the small chance it would be for TKN to potentially get outed as a PED user, only to use a granted day ability to find the same PED user he was accused of being.

Obviously we only learn anything at this point from voting one of them, but with numbers not looking great it's hard to look at the second person accused and want to vote that way. Maybe I don't understand the people voting so vehemently for Malf but I've got an hour to listen.

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea i'm a couple pages out here catching up but I don't see anything that changes my mind on how coincidental this all seems to be. If we follow the order of the way the information came out I have a hard time believing the small chance it would be for TKN to potentially get outed as a PED user, only to use a granted day ability to find the same PED user he was accused of being.

Ah, there's the fourth hesitant scum.