Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hello. I will answer questions then as well, I'm about to start math class.

If shes particularly boring today, and we're doing what I think we're doing, then I will be much more prompt with my responses.

Alignment?

Like your real one. 

FYI, i have a 3 post limit D3.  that includes votes.  My initial thought when i got the PM from matts was it was @MWil23, but he flipped town and was a fan, so he is off the hook.  obviously malf would certainly be behind something like this in the scum chat....the question is who is with him.  

Jlash -- wrong vote on the EOD2 and OT

Slappy Mc -- i am mixed on this with nacho flipping town.  based on the end voting, I am leaning he and malf would not let the vote get/be that close.  maybe they couldn't shift things enough.   having the double vote is pretty interesting as he was pushing for the nacho vote out to count.  who's vote was the late one??  is that a partner with slappy and malf

The Orca -- town lean with how he was pretty strong on malf being scum.  i guess a better way to say is not Rams

Daboyle -- sketchy as all get out.   not sure about the visiting slappy.  slappy said nothing happened to him, so that bodes well for that.  is this possibly another red herring info piece like slappy supposedly got yesterday??

gopherwrestler -- was on the right vote line D2.  non Rams lean

JoshstraDaymus -- wrong side on D2 vote.  last vote onto nacho to get the tie in OT

wolfeyestrk -- wrong side of D2 vote.  

Danger -- wrong side of D2 vote

based on the vote patterns and the reciprocal votes from D1, wolf and Daboyle look like scum hiding on a safe place

rank order of mafia
Jlash, wolf, daboyle, josh, danger, gopher

Wildcard thoughts

slappy made a play to get nacho out and then nacho gets the day investigation and it backfires.  remote possibility that Slappy is rams, though I think it is more likely he is an other and has been pushing the ratio thing as some cover

if you have questions for me, since I only have 2 more posts I can make today, tag me and be patient as I am not going to use these posts in the next few hours.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, squire12 said:

FYI, i have a 3 post limit D3.  that includes votes.  My initial thought when i got the PM from matts was it was @MWil23, but he flipped town and was a fan, so he is off the hook.  obviously malf would certainly be behind something like this in the scum chat....the question is who is with him.  

Jlash -- wrong vote on the EOD2 and OT

Slappy Mc -- i am mixed on this with nacho flipping town.  based on the end voting, I am leaning he and malf would not let the vote get/be that close.  maybe they couldn't shift things enough.   having the double vote is pretty interesting as he was pushing for the nacho vote out to count.  who's vote was the late one??  is that a partner with slappy and malf

The Orca -- town lean with how he was pretty strong on malf being scum.  i guess a better way to say is not Rams

Daboyle -- sketchy as all get out.   not sure about the visiting slappy.  slappy said nothing happened to him, so that bodes well for that.  is this possibly another red herring info piece like slappy supposedly got yesterday??

gopherwrestler -- was on the right vote line D2.  non Rams lean

JoshstraDaymus -- wrong side on D2 vote.  last vote onto nacho to get the tie in OT

wolfeyestrk -- wrong side of D2 vote.  

Danger -- wrong side of D2 vote

based on the vote patterns and the reciprocal votes from D1, wolf and Daboyle look like scum hiding on a safe place

rank order of mafia
Jlash, wolf, daboyle, josh, danger, gopher

Wildcard thoughts

slappy made a play to get nacho out and then nacho gets the day investigation and it backfires.  remote possibility that Slappy is rams, though I think it is more likely he is an other and has been pushing the ratio thing as some cover

if you have questions for me, since I only have 2 more posts I can make today, tag me and be patient as I am not going to use these posts in the next few hours.  

A 3 post limit to someone who hasn't posted very much is kinda sus. 

So I'm not really a fan that you didnt respond to my tag of you as well. In one of your posts today, hopefully you can answer some questions. 

A few responses to what you wrote:

I directly saved TKN in daytime to force OT to try to get them both lynched. If I dont unvote TKN is the lynch and we never find out about Malf. This is WIFOM now and I am not stating it to sway your opinion of me, just pointing out my motive for the situation. I was very wrong on TKN. It did net me an extra vote today though. 

I honestly cant differentiate between the players I believe to be non-mafia. In my eyes Orca or Squire would be my most likely townmate. The other would most certainly be part of the league office and not mafia. (Barring a substantial play at a bus of Malf)

This is my thoughts on where we stand. 

I think Danger, Daboyle and Wolf are part of the league office. Not 100% on the last one, but fairly confident on the others. 

I think that Jlash and Josh are certainly mafia. 

This leaves 1 mafia, 1 league office member and the other towny in this: Squire, Orca, Gopher.

Gun to my head, I say that Orca is aligned with me as town. Gopher is mafia and Squire is league office. 

I am almost positive that Danger gave me the misinformation on TKN day 1. (Educated hunch) I think his role is Jurrah. I think that Daboyle and Wolf could be Goodell and Snyder or maybe the ref and Goodell. I don't think Daboyle is the ref or I would have received a restriction last night. I also feel the same way about Wolf. I am not sure why they visited me, but I was not informed about anything they did. 

The issue with all of this that I am having is that I had convinced myself that the ref, snyder, goodell and jurrah were all together as a faction. I'm not certain on that anymore. If squire was actually hit with a post restriction, it most certainly came from a penalty issued by the ref, which would make Squire, who I believe to be non-town (and non-mafia) at this point, the target of an other on other attack. So there is a possibility that their wincons may not be united and maybe are individualized. 

I think Jlash is guaranteed to be mafia at this point and think that should be where we vote today. I am open to what others have to say. 

Also to test out a theory, @Daboyle @wolfeyestrk @The Orca @squire12 (squire you can wait till you post your 2nd long post) is there information that your role may or may not be able to discuss?

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hello. I will answer questions then as well, I'm about to start math class.

If shes particularly boring today, and we're doing what I think we're doing, then I will be much more prompt with my responses.

Can you give me a move list for yourself N1 and N2?

58 minutes ago, Jlash said:

In regards to my vote:

Im Right I Mean It GIF by Desus & Mero

It's easy to call me scum based on it, but no one is really countering my reasoning, just pointing out how TKN turned up town.

It was a bad look. You are scum because the numbers say you are. This is your chance to claim an other role and try to unaligned yourself with the Rams. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It was a bad look. You are scum because the numbers say you are. This is your chance to claim an other role and try to unaligned yourself with the Rams. 

Of course its a bad look, because he came up town, but again I gave my reasoning before I voted and no one opposed it. It only looks bad, because it was the .001% chance it had to be for him to be town.

I'm not claiming, but I am positive on who the "other guys" are. I just haven't needed to come out and say it because it'll put targets on their backs.