Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Is that an Aaron Rodgers mandated pick?

Being a competitive person, and also a Lions' fan, I want to both do well in NSFL while also knowing that sim Rodgers is miserable. (I was tempted to push a trade for Devante Adams, just to trade him away. I want sim Rodgers sad.)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Being a competitive person, and also a Lions' fan, I want to both do well in NSFL while also knowing that sim Rodgers is miserable. (I was tempted to push a trade for Devante Adams, just to trade him away. I want sim Rodgers sad.)

Take a qb with your next pick to really piss him off

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Darn. Really like that DeCastro pick. I thought his underwhelming S22 would leave him for later. Should still be strong.

You also ran 100% aggression for that offense. So the stuffs really don’t bother me that much.

18 pancakes and only 4 sacks. Still real solid for how high of a chance you took with aggression. 

kicker will be where he falls with no stats from 2021. Certainly a downgrade Surprised he is eligible to be fair. Isn’t he technically retired or is that up in the air?

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

You also ran 100% aggression for that offense. So the stuffs really don’t bother me that much.

18 pancakes and only 4 sacks. Still real solid for how high of a chance you took with aggression. 

kicker will be where he falls with no stats from 2021. Certainly a downgrade Surprised he is eligible to be fair. Isn’t he technically retired or is that up in the air?

I'm thinking that retirements will affect next season.

(Side note: I actually ran 25-50 offensive aggressiveness for the first 15 games. I bumped it to 100 for the last week to see how it would affect things.)

5 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

(Side note: I actually ran 25-50 offensive aggressiveness for the first 15 games. I bumped it to 100 for the last week to see how it would affect things.)

yes, players who declared retirement get removed before next season (before the rookie draft).

That said, i can't see any source saying Decastro has officially announced his retirement. I usually consider a player unofficially retired if they make zero effort to sign with any professional football team (even if its not NFL). That said, any player would to be unusable before that point

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You lying? I swore when we played you had that aggression real high. If I’m wrong, I can’t remember yesterday as it is 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

today i added a bunch of new headline messages (the summary message that's the first thing in the Game Stats section of the YT videos) to the sim for no reason other than i thought of a few good ones then couldn't stop. inb4 it picks mostly old ones when i actually sim games.

• Like 4