Matt Hasselbeck

Kerry Collins

Jake Plummer

David Garrard

Jake Delhomme

Jon Kitna

Trent Green

My ranking:

1. David Garrard - Garrard was criminally underrated.  I think he could have been a franchise QB for Jacksonville if they opted to build around him instead of drafting Byron Leftwich. He was already quite old when he was drafted (24) and didn't become the main starter until midway 2006 when he was already 28.

2. Matt Hasselbeck - Definitely the most successful of the group: Seattle were playoff regulars under him (granted the NFC West during his tenure was bad) and reached the Super Bowl. Looked even borderline top 5 2003-2007 before injuries left him a complete mess.

3. Jake Plummer - Like Garrard, I think Plummer's potential got axed due to circumstances. Had he gone to Denver earlier in his career to be developed as Elway's successor instead of being asked to make the dumpster fire that was pre-Warner Cardinals to at least not be terrible, I honestly think he would have lived up to his potential.

4. Trent Green - There was a reason the Rams were planning on Green to be the QB for the Greatest Show on Turf.

5. Jake Delhomme - Great guy by all accounts, tremendous leader, underrated clutch ability and surprisingly a pretty good postseason QB until the disaster against the Cardinals. He's always had issues with consistency, especially with decision making, and it seemed like those deficincies just completely took over that fateful night.

6. Kerry Collins

7. Jon Kitna

Edited by biggie.

1. Trent Green
2. Matt Hasselbeck
3. Jake Delhomme
4. Kerry Collins
5. David Garrard
6. Jake Plummer
7. Jon Kitna

EDIT: Kerry Collins might actually belong lower, but most of his worst years were before I started watching. Statistically, looks like he was trash in the 90s. But I can't speak on that much.

EDIT2: I talked myself into lowering Kerry Collins.

11 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

1. Trent Green
2. Matt Hasselbeck
3. Jake Delhomme
4. Kerry Collins
5. David Garrard
6. Jake Plummer
7. Jon Kitna

EDIT: Kerry Collins might actually belong lower, but most of his worst years were before I started watching. Statistically, looks like he was trash in the 90s. But I can't speak on that much.

EDIT2: I talked myself into lowering Kerry Collins.

Collins was a hardcore alcoholic when he was in Carolina. Once he got sober he became a somewhat functional QB.

Edited by biggie.

• 2 weeks later...