The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Apparently I should just garbage post day 1 to survive or resign myself to one of the twins killing me. It’s ridiculous at this point. Glad you guys enjoy killing me at all costs. 

Stop killing me then. That was the first time in like 10 games I have killed you. You killed me 2 games ago in Mass effect when you came back into the game and your reason, oops I put in the wrong name or something lmao

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Town was a bit op lol 

With a ratio of 11:3:3 (35% scum), they had to be.

Even with nailing every elimination, there were still only 4 living town.

Your group in particular had a strongman, a day kill, and a jailkeep (you could use the jailkeep to protect the strongman, while still getting his hit off).

Getting two of your members offed night 1 and matts/gopher going down first two days, put town in the drivers seat

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Your group in particular had a strongman, a day kill, and a jailkeep (you could use the jailkeep to protect the strongman, while still getting his hit off).

Getting two of your members offed night 1 and matts/gopher going down first two days, put town in the drivers seat

how wild was the chat when matts went off the rails?

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Stop killing me then. That was the first time in like 10 games I have killed you. You killed me 2 games ago in Mass effect when you came back into the game and your reason, oops I put in the wrong name or something lmao

What the hell?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Not to mention Orca killing town 2x

• Like 3