8 GM Mock Draft (Full)

eh3034

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

I mean I'm not SURE how high guys like Watson/Troy Anderson go. But the upside is incredibly high. Will be about team fit and development.

Yeah I really like Watson in the 22-30 range, and Anderson as a late 2-mid 3 guy. I think Anderson is more team specific like you said, so his range is wider. Both him and Chenal fit Baltimore nicely but I grade Anderson higher.

12 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I can if you wish....

Thanks, I'm making the assumption he's unavailable this weekend and can continue tomorrow? I can make his Giants pick after mine to keep it rolling since I just looked into them on the Dulcich pick.

Love the Falcons  first 3 Rounds to get 2 1st round type edge talents in Walker and Mafe and one of if not my favorite slot CB Marcus Jones to play between Terrell and Heyward.Then adding Ridder to sit behind Mariota for awhile and Metchie should start at wr for them as soon as healthy

Edited by ovfd55
spelling
  • Like 2

One thing that is very interesting in this draft vs the other one that is currently running is that Nakobe Dean went 11th overall in this one, but in that one he is still on the board at 42 (and counting).  That's quite the wide range for a non-QB with drafts running roughly 1ish days apart.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eh3034 said:

One thing that is very interesting in this draft vs the other one that is currently running is that Nakobe Dean went 11th overall in this one, but in that one he is still on the board at 42 (and counting).  That's quite the wide range for a non-QB with drafts running roughly 1ish days apart.

Dean won't go that high is real life, as his lack of size and lack of pro day so far has public perception down. He is a top 10 player in this draft to me though and reminds me a lot of former Washington ,Buffalo, and Rams LBer London Fletcher with his blend of Quickness, Smarts, and feel. 
Here is a example of that of one of my favortie plays of tape in the draft, Watch him call out the motion before it even happens and know exactly where to attack the play for a easy sack.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eh3034 said:

Are you good to go?  You've been OTC for 3.5 hours.

Sorry, busy day at work.  I have no interest in Pickett or Jackson for Detroit.  I am going to bow out of this.  I dont get the rush, we have 2 and a half weeks to finish this.  Why rush to get done 2 weeks before the draft? 

35 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Sorry, busy day at work.  I have no interest in Pickett or Jackson for Detroit.  I am going to bow out of this.  I dont get the rush, we have 2 and a half weeks to finish this.  Why rush to get done 2 weeks before the draft? 

I wouldn't say we are rushing at all.  At 2 days per round for the first 3 rounds, and 2-3 days for the rest, we finish a week before the draft.  With built-in, expected delays around the Easter holiday, we will likely finish this up on draft week exactly.  There's also a difference between understandable delays, and multiple 6+ hour delays with no explanation or big boards provided, etc. 

I understand you hopping out, appreciate your time to this point in this and the previous draft, and will get your teams reassigned.  

2 minutes ago, eh3034 said:

I'll pick up Detroit and one other (whichever no one else wants).  Anyone have any interest in taking the Giants, Chargers, and/or Steelers to the finish line?

I'll take Chargers and Steelers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is why god invented time slots......

Haha, Detroit would've been missed by like 30 picks if we did that. I am not a fan of skipped picks in the first at least 4 rounds.  It went well last time, and I figure sometime after the Easter breaks we'll bring in time slots to wrap things up.