• Josh Allen
    • Russell Wilson
    • Justin Herbert
    • Dak Prescott
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Joe Burrow
    • Matt Stafford

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/22/2022 at 02:00 AM

Who is the best QB in your opinion, right now? We'll do this up until 25, or maybe 32. 

Some people get best confused. It's not just who had the best 2021 season. It's not career accolades. And it has nothing to do with age. It's who you think is the best in the league. Right now. Heading into 2022. 

For me I think Rodgers has to be #1. He's playing some of the best football this sport has ever seen, and just nearly flawless. Back to back MVP's with no signs of slowing down. However, some may not think he can keep this pace up, and might have Mahomes or Allen over him, or someone else entirely, which is totally fair. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

You honestly think Stafford is better than Wilson? Yikes. 

Definitely.

Stafford finished with a better passer rating than Brady, Herbert, Mahomes and Allen. Slightly worse than Wilson. Beat Wilson twice even if he got hurt in the first game, Geno came in and produced more offense than Wilson had up to that point.

Won the Super Bowl and had a great game missing his second WR and down to his fourth TE.

Looking at just last year, I don't see the argument for Watson, Wilson or Herbert. Stafford had a better season than Mahomes and Allen as well.

Aside from bias against Stafford and/or the Rams, there's no argument for Wilson, Watson or Herbert over him.

• Like 1

Just now, FrantikRam said:

Definitely.

Stafford finished with a better passer rating than Brady, Herbert, Mahomes and Allen. Slightly worse than Wilson. Beat Wilson twice even if he got hurt in the first game, Geno came in and produced more offense than Wilson had up to that point.

Won the Super Bowl and had a great game missing his second WR and down to his fourth TE.

Looking at just last year, I don't see the argument for Watson, Wilson or Herbert. Stafford had a better season than Mahomes and Allen as well.

Aside from bias against Stafford and/or the Rams, there's no argument for Wilson, Watson or Herbert over him.

Your using purely stats and a Super Bowl win as an argument, which is way too black and white. This is about who’s BEST. Not about accomplishments or accolades. This is who you would take, all things equal, in one season. I’d take Wilson all dayyyyy over Stafford. They still win that Super Bowl with Wilson, and with an even more dominant season with Wilson at the helm. 

Stafford will 99% likely not finish ahead of Wilson in these rankings. Ram fans will cry “Ram hate” when it literally has nothing to do with that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

Definitely.

There's your problem. There's no reason to look at just last year. It literally says in OP it's not just who had the best 2021 season.

9 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

There's your problem. There's no reason to look at just last year. It literally says in OP it's not just who had the best 2021 season.

That's fair, but then gets confusing. Like Joe Burrow only had one good year, and ultimately factoring in the playoffs, it was worse than Staffords.

Not sure I see the argument for Mahomes over Rodgers besides being more awesome in general.

Objectively, something like IMO ->

The Elitist Snobs
1. Rodgers
(Brady)
2. Mahomes

MVP or Bust
3. Allen
4. Herbert
5. Burrow

Better than People Want to Admit
Prescott
7. Stafford