STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Slappy.  Hell of a run sir but you finally slipped 

Dude took a blue lightsaber and killed him anyway. Blues are jedis. Good god 

I think this will lead to a meme of

"This is why you fail"

Followed by

" clear your mind of questions"

Unfortunately I imagine Slappy didn't go back to see that yes anakin is a convertable character in that game too 

Just for once... let me look on you with my own eyes." - Anakin Skywalker

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Ensure that at least one of Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa survives until the end of the game. If you fail this objective, you must survive until the game's end, instead.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Force Push: Thrice per game, you may disarm (remove all items from their inventory until the start of the next night) another target player.
  • Force Training: Twice per game, you may attempt to teach another target player the Force Push ability. If that player isn't force-sensitive, teaching it will fail.
  • You Were Right (passive): Upon being converted, the identity of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa is revealed to you.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Lightsaber (faction, melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You may not parry or block two nights in a row (but you can do the other).

Hidden Events unlocked 

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, @The Orca I am going to make this post, that has nothing to do with the game, directly to you. This exact situation with this game details how difficult it is to make anyone happy. You use words, people get emotional and say ****. You use images and people get emotional and say ****. I'm glad that you liked that post because I support you and the play style that you choose to use, both tactically and to try to mitigate people's feelings/reactions.

/rant

Normal post

doom