STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

at this point, I don't think votes will be able to get on Daboyle or Sanchez with their droid votes.  

That leaves to options for today down to myself, gopher or bcb.

I am not a threat to either side, so my vote is essentially available to either side

I feel like I can make a case for either gopher or bcb

Case for gopher

Mwil resisted a gopher vote alternative on D3, so I can see that being a resistance to a teammate.  though that was the day that Doom was voted out and it was like 10-3.  Gopher was off the vote on D2 when it was down to RMIB and DrDoom which could have been looking to force a tie and no elimination.  His D3 vote on Doom was just after the deadline....trying to get on the good side of the vote there.  

Case for bcb

most of this is the spew from slappy, and I am very hesitant to consider it as he was just throwing stuff at the wall.   he did make the claim that bcb was asajj ventress.  the vote restriction and roleblock by a teammate I can see a team with mwil doing to go for the long con clear attempt.  

Feel free to post your thoughts on where the best course of action is for today

VC

gopherwrestler - 2 - Daboyle, Droid D

Daboyle - 1 - bcb1213

Droid D - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: 11sanchez11, gopherwrestler, Droid A

The day can now be hammered early if enough votes are [locked] to clinch a lynch. The night can also be processed early if all living players send me their moves (or intent to not make a move).

Otherwise... around 6 hours left in the day!

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

bcb, what are your thoughts on gopher?

Do you think he has a chance to be separatist aligned?

The only way he's seperatist imo is if he's their protector or if he got redirected into Raves. 

Imo I mostly believe sanchez.  If we're wrong on gopher and it's butters, it's game over with the extra Droid vote and kill tonight.  If we're wrong on butters, we still have a chance

Of course I don't have the foggiest idea what you do either but I'd have a tougher time believing you're scum over butters right now 

VC

Daboyle - 1 - bcb1213

Droid D - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: 11sanchez11, gopherwrestler, Droid A

The day can now be hammered early if enough votes are [locked] to clinch a lynch. The night can also be processed early if all living players send me their moves (or intent to not make a move).

Otherwise... around 3 hours, 10 minutes left in the day!

VC

Daboyle - 1 - bcb1213

Droid D - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: @11sanchez11, @gopherwrestler, Droid A

Otherwise... around 1 hour, 45 minutes left in the day!

VC

gopherwrestler - 3 - Daboyle, Droid D, 11sanchez11

Daboyle - 1 - bcb1213

Droid D - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: @gopherwrestler, Droid A

Otherwise... around 1 hour, 5 minutes left in the day!

"Is gopherwrestler the choice?" questions Droid A.

VC

gopherwrestler - 4 - Daboyle, Droid D, 11sanchez11, Droid A

Daboyle - 1 - bcb1213

Droid D - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: @gopherwrestler

Otherwise... around 38 minutes left in the day!

VC

gopherwrestler - 5 - Daboyle, [Droid D], 11sanchez11, [Droid A], squire12

Daboyle - 1 - bcb1213

Otherwise... around 20 minutes left in the day!

VC

gopherwrestler - 5 - Daboyle, [Droid D], 11sanchez11, [Droid A], squire12

Daboyle - 1 - bcb1213

Otherwise... around 7 minutes left in the day!