STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, squire12 said:

Ok .   interesting shenanigans going on there

the results I got back state nothing about me visiting or getting anything regarding slappy.  got the correct players as my last move submission

im all ears for what info you have then because right now im being told confirmed that i watched you visit slappy along with the other two so one of you three is separatist general grievous 

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

OK someone cliff notes me before I go to bed 

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Cannot vote: bcb1213

On 2/19/2022 at 4:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Violation of any of the above rules will cause me to have to punish your team as I deem appropriate. This could include, but is not limited to: Losing your vote, being roleblocked, being replaced, or even being modkilled

Star Wars Flirt GIF

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:
1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

@The Orca

Do you believe you died as a result of Gamble?

Like my post if so

You know he did lol. 

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

star wars dance GIF

Enjoy the rum DrDoom. We party tonight!

If I get killed read and...follow the rum

Dr.Doom makes sense to me, but we shall see 

Don't have too much of an idea at the moment elsewhere...just waiting to see if I'm alive 

@The Orca you did your part, now we will do ours

DrDoom (scum confirmed)

@bcb1213

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

OK.  Well looks like we have a 50/50 again lol 

nope i checked and was told my revised write up is accurate all three visited slappyso either he got his move in too late and visited slappy or hes lying . . .and visited slappy, or i a distant third someone redirected him to slappy

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

im all ears for what info you have then because right now im being told confirmed that i watched you visit slappy along with the other two so one of you three is separatist general grievous 

my guess is that there would be some sort of move ability that allows a player to either clone/copy (some other manner and word variation) and make it appear that someone else visited.  

Dome had this a few games ago.  he could bring a player with him as a scum member to confuse a watcher role.  He was scum that game.  

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

nope i checked and was told my revised write up is accurate all three visited slappyso either he got his move in too late and visited slappy or hes lying . . .and visited slappy, or i a distant third someone redirected him to slappy

You say squire was there 

Squire says he wasn't there 

One of you is lying 

50/50

Just now, squire12 said:

my guess is that there would be some sort of move ability that allows a player to either clone/copy (some other manner and word variation) and make it appear that someone else visited.  

Dome had this a few games ago.  he could bring a player with him as a scum member to confuse a watcher role.  He was scum that game.  

i see it,

but if you were me, is that the answer youd lean to?

You say squire was there 

Squire says he wasn't there 

One of you is lying 

50/50

your better then that bcb look at the thread its obvious what my info was from the start of night and as soon as i had enough i came foward with it, it would be nice if host could confirm i was given a mistaken info the first go around but i can see why he cant? i guess

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

your better then that bcb look at the thread its obvious what my info was from the start of night and as soon as i had enough i came foward with it, it would be nice if host could confirm i was given a mistaken info the first go around but i can see why he cant? i guess

Ps I'm leaning towards you being the one telling the truth.  But playing the I'm better than this game is generally a scum appeal to emotion tactic 

• Like 1

Ps I'm leaning towards you being the one telling the truth.  But playing the I'm better than this game is generally a scum appeal to emotion tactic 

TLDR three people seanjohn squire and randymossisboss visited slappy last night and slappy claims he stopped grevious so