STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If this is the path you want to go, that is fine.  As you noted, there is a lot of day left.

Like I said earlier, if more information came to light to move me in another direction, I'd be willing to explore and exhaust that possibility.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Don't worry Squire I'm making a chart as we speak. I believe that you didn't visit Slappy and were framed last night and I'm also sorry for questioning TK3's move and how that happened.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because, TODAY we have 2 verified night result(s) from Orca and from Wolf, meaning our odds are infinitely better than going solely off of claims and threadplay.

I was talking about/answering your question from earlier where you said my logic changed. It has not at all.

So, you want to discard a confirmed non Town and claimed Indy who could absolutely be lying scum and go for a 1 for 3 statistical chance of being correct, while still not solving the DrDoom dilemma?

I am truly disappointed that you are not thinking well as I believe town Mwil would.  But here we are.....

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It's lunacy to not want to vote DrDoom here

I'm all ears for the rationale, but I can't come up with one

noted

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Like I said earlier, if more information came to light to move me in another direction, I'd be willing to explore and exhaust that possibility.

OK, that is at least a start

Don't worry Squire I'm making a chart as we speak.

cool.  that will spare me the trouble of doing so.  

I believe that you didn't visit Slappy and were framed last night and I'm also sorry for questioning TK3's move and how that happened.

somehow I am not sure this is genuine.   but it is probably the best I am going to get from you at this juncture.  

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Squire does charts. It's his thing, and he's meticulous. Don't let him try to tell you otherwise. Squire is a total Mafia pro. (I'm serious)

Haha like excel sheets or pie charts and such? Now I wanna see one.

Also, like I said this morning I'm all aboard the Doom train but I'm in no rush to vote with so much day left. I wanna hear* what the love triangle has to say about each other.

*edited awful mistake

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:
6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because, TODAY we have 2 verified night result(s) from Orca and from Wolf, meaning our odds are infinitely better than going solely off of claims and threadplay.

I was talking about/answering your question from earlier where you said my logic changed. It has not at all.

So, you want to discard a confirmed non Town and claimed Indy who could absolutely be lying scum and go for a 1 for 3 statistical chance of being correct, while still not solving the DrDoom dilemma?

I am truly disappointed that you are not thinking well as I believe town Mwil would.  But here we are.....

Ok, I'll bite. Tell me how "Town Me" would think then, because I don't understand why we'd go down another road barring some semblance of a result on any of those other 3 who visited Slappy.

KSJ made some vague half hearted promise of proving his innocence

RMIB isn't here

Squire claimed to have not visited at all and been framed

DrDoom claimed NonTown and for all we know if actively scum lying and barring his autopsy, we can't even confirm his win con and how that would impact us.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Haha like excel sheets or pie charts and such? Now I wanna see one.

Also, like I said this morning I'm all aboard the Doom train but I'm in no rush to vote with so much day left. I wanna here what the love triangle has to say about each other.

they typically don't show up until D3.  but I have been known to drop them in earlier if there seems to be good info or some players ask nicely

yet still a good theme for a mafia game

Ask Nicely Jack Nicholson GIF

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

doom is clearly an other given his scoundrel claim a few posts ago.  Would fit dying based on Orca flip and autopsy. 

How is this CLEARLY an other as opposed to one of the Sith/Separatist factions? Did I miss how this has been guaranteed?

@squire12 THIS is why I'm having a hard time believing how genuine you are. You have not answered me.