STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm assuming that Whicker tried to kill someone here (probably squire based upon the gut feeling and subsequent feud last night).

DrDoomIQ

1. How would you know this?

2. Based upon the Whicker/Squire interactions last night and Whicker's subsequent farewell post, I find this completely impossible to believe

Also, with @Matts4313 claim of being poisoned, I'm assuming that Jango Fet is in the game, which is infuriating given the fact that @DrDoomIQ's claimed character told Obi Wan about the poison dart.

Mafia doesnt call their shots in thread. The dude who did is basically cleared of being the main scum. Maybe an other, but come on - - think people. Why would mafia ever announce not 1, but 2, of their hits when they were getting steam rolled up until that point?!?

Lets put on our thinking caps.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Mafia doesnt call their shots in thread. The dude who did is basically cleared of being the main scum. Maybe an other, but come on - - think people. Why would mafia ever announce not 1, but 2, of their hits when they were getting steam rolled up until that point?!?

Lets put on our thinking caps.

while true, if theres an other claim, what the hell is the town vig doing hitting anything else?