Who's our starting QB in 2022?

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

give me Trask over Mayfield. I seen what that bum did behind an ELITE Browns OL and rushing attack and he was still lack luster and failed to make any clutch plays 

This is the dumbest logic i've seen. Baker in 2020 was fantastic. Baker was hurt all of last year - which is why i say it was stupid to judge him with a shoulder injury. 

Trask couldn't beat out Griffin - speaks volumes. 

Just now, RedandPewterReturns said:

Who's available for trade that's affordable? Comp and salary wise? Jordan Love and Baker Mayfield (if Watson goes to Cleveland). Watson's not coming here. No criminal charges doesn't mean he didn't commit those crimes either (more money than a massage therapist in terms of lawyer choice). 

In the end - Watson is going to end up in New York for the Jets in my opinion. He pushed for Saleah to be hired in Houston. 

I also don't like Watson. Outside of his sexual misbehavior - he whined a lot about the coach and GM hires when a guy who's won nothing in the nfl should not have a say. He's not earned the right of a Brady manning or Rodgers level to have some sort of input. He lacked respect for a Coach that literally won a lot in Bill Obrien - he just wasn't meant to be a GM (clearly many coaches even belichik make more GM decisions). I also don't want a man of Watson's character "leading this roster". He seemed more relieved no charges would be pressed as a guilty man - not a confident person. He's still facing a league suspension and you can bet the commisioner is going to feel a lot of pressure to come down hard on him. 22 women coming forward (and not together) shows bad behavior. And some will compare the 1 year suspension of gambling from Ridley and question the league takes gambling more seriously than Sexual misconduct towards women if he gets a 6 game suspension? 

1 minute ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Who's available for trade that's affordable? Comp and salary wise? Jordan Love and Baker Mayfield (if Watson goes to Cleveland). Watson's not coming here. No criminal charges doesn't mean he didn't commit those crimes either (more money than a massage therapist in terms of lawyer choice). 

In the end - Watson is going to end up in New York for the Jets in my opinion. He pushed for Saleah to be hired in Houston. 

I also don't like Watson. Outside of his sexual misbehavior - he whined a lot about the coach and GM hires when a guy who's won nothing in the nfl should not have a say. He's not earned the right of a Brady manning or Rodgers level to have some sort of input. He lacked respect for a Coach that literally won a lot in Bill Obrien - he just wasn't meant to be a GM (clearly many coaches even belichik make more GM decisions). I also don't want a man of Watson's character "leading this roster". He seemed more relieved no charges would be pressed as a guilty man - not a confident person. He's still facing a league suspension and you can bet the commisioner is going to feel a lot of pressure to come down hard on him. 22 women coming forward (and not together) shows bad behavior. And some will compare the 1 year suspension of gambling from Ridley and question the league takes gambling more seriously than Sexual misconduct towards women if he gets a 6 game suspension? 

We’re better off rolling with Trask. Watson aint going to NY dude hell nobody knows what his fate is. Jets not dumping Wilson dude LMAO

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

We’re better off rolling with Trask. Watson aint going to NY dude hell nobody knows what his fate is. Jets not dumping Wilson dude LMAO

I think they'd trade Wilson for Watson - giving the Texans a better option to develop with upside moving forward. It's not like Watson isn't young. 

4 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

This is the dumbest logic i've seen. Baker in 2020 was fantastic. Baker was hurt all of last year - which is why i say it was stupid to judge him with a shoulder injury. 

Trask couldn't beat out Griffin - speaks volumes. 

Baker was not  hurt ALL of last year bud. He got hurt early in the year but a bum shoulder does not excuse his lack of pocket awareness and decievness. Yeah he had one good year in his career carried by an elite rushing attack and again in big moments when asked to step up and make a come back winning drive came up short everytime (in 2020). Yeah he’s your guy if u wanna sign up for a game manager. Sorry bud your QB evals been off since the Mariota > Winston debacle I had with you. 

Edited by indifference

Just now, indifference said:

Baker was not  hurt ALL of last year bud. He got hurt early in the year but a bum shoulder does not excuse his lack of pocket awareness and decievness. Yeah he had one good year in his career carried by an elite rushing attack and again in big moments when asked to step up and make a come back winning drive came up short everytime. Yeah he’s your guy if u wanna sign up for a game manager. Sorry bud your QB evals been off since the Mariota > Winston debacle I had with you. 

Mariota still has a playoff win over TO artist Jameis who still hasn't sniffed the playoffs. 

And have they all been off? Bc clearly both Winston and Mariota supporters were wrong. 

Just now, indifference said:

Watson not going to NY

NY is a destination he'd wave his NO TRADE CLAUSE per reports. Apparently he won't go to Carolina either. He controls his destination. And to be honest - The jets are attractive to him bc of Robert Saleah and the location. So yes, i see them as a realistic option if ownership pushes for the move. Draft picks, cap space and a young QB. They can make a deal for him using a 1-2 first rounders and Wilson. In that way they get a young QB in return. 

Philly isn't going to give up on Hurts after he led them to the playoffs in his first year as a starter. That would decimate their roster. Giants i can see making a push. 

Bucs ownership - according to stroud, won't sign off on it. Plus theres this thing called a salary cap. 

3 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Mariota still has a playoff win over TO artist Jameis who still hasn't sniffed the playoffs. 

And have they all been off? Bc clearly both Winston and Mariota supporters were wrong. 

Last I checked one guy was starting last year and one was holding a clipboard. But that tells you Mariota has had a better career LMAO

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

Baker was not  hurt ALL of last year bud. He got hurt early in the year but a bum shoulder does not excuse his lack of pocket awareness and decievness. Yeah he had one good year in his career carried by an elite rushing attack and again in big moments when asked to step up and make a come back winning drive came up short everytime. Yeah he’s your guy if u wanna sign up for a game manager. Sorry bud your QB evals been off since the Mariota > Winston debacle I had with you. 

Also your ability to evaluate morals is way off - consider Winston did the exact thing we all felt like a guilty criminal would repeat similar behavior after getting let off due to own authorities not taking the victims seriously. 

NY is a destination he'd wave his NO TRADE CLAUSE per reports. Apparently he won't go to Carolina either. He controls his destination. And to be honest - The jets are attractive to him bc of Robert Saleah and the location. So yes, i see them as a realistic option if ownership pushes for the move. Draft picks, cap space and a young QB. They can make a deal for him using a 1-2 first rounders and Wilson. In that way they get a young QB in return. 

Philly isn't going to give up on Hurts after he led them to the playoffs in his first year as a starter. That would decimate their roster. Giants i can see making a push. 

Bucs ownership - according to stroud, won't sign off on it. Plus theres this thing called a salary cap. 

That was for the Giants bc they was considering hiring Flores not the Jets. Do some research before come on here spouting at the mouth

Also your ability to evaluate morals is way off - consider Winston did the exact thing we all felt like a guilty criminal would repeat similar behavior after getting let off due to own authorities not taking the victims seriously. 

I dont really care about Winson action off the field. Not my career at stake

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Last I checked one guy was starting last year and one was holding a clipboard. But that tells you Mariota has had a better career LMAO

I mean what choice did the saints have? lol Winston should have beaten out a UDFA talent in Hill who can't throw a football. Winston still sexually assaulted 2 women - maybe more. We'll see who has more interest on the open market in Mariota and Winston this year. Both are backups at the moment. 

Just now, RedandPewterReturns said:

I mean what choice did the saints have? lol Winston should have beaten out a UDFA talent in Hill who can't throw a football. Winston still sexually assaulted 2 women - maybe more. We'll see who has more interest on the open market in Mariota and Winston this year. Both are backups at the moment. 

again, Winston is STILL be looked at as a starting QB this year by other teams…Mariota on the other hand….