WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You seem to think getting a pm from the host means it happened via a night move n2. 

i seem to think that if you got it night one and didn't bother to tell anyone, it would be extremely stupid

8 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

How did you get so much info from a single move? Additionally the main scum faction just breaks? 

That would be a bit odd

That would be a good idea

Wasn't a move and yes.   The death of Shane triggered it and seems real dumb to me

7 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

. . . What roles are more likely to get a pm outside and above their nightly moves? 

Vince who started in a faction with

Biggie (Shane)

Sanchez (Triple H) - not in chat

Josh (Shawn Michaels) - not in chat

Buff (Chyna) - not in chat

When Shane died n1 the corporation broke up and Vince became a freaking survivor role who now has to outlive D-X, Stone Cold, and the Undertaker.  D-X became the mafia faction.  

Maybe it makes sense to those who know the source material but it doesn't to me 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Biggie (Shane)

When Shane died n1 the corporation broke up and Vince became a freaking survivor role who now has to outlive D-X, Stone Cold, and the Undertaker.  D-X became the mafia faction.  

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Well, go on

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was given the info via a pm from the host. 

Buff is Chyna and started out as a member of the corporation (red text).  N1 he tried to block Orca and n2 he blocked me.  When Shane died the corporation split up and was no more, D-X (neon green text) became the defacto mafia faction.  

I know unequivocally buff is chyna and a bad guy

Its not an accusation, it's fact.   

kurt-angle-wwe.gif

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wasn't a move and yes.   The death of Shane triggered it and seems real dumb to me

Biggie (Shane)

How do you know what buff did N1?

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Biggie (Shane)

orrrrrr

you just became a member of the ministry and are selling out your old faction member chyna