WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Scum doesn't get steam rolled like this without a little help lol.

So to recap knowing you could turn your role into a solo survivor role you betrayed and destroyed your own faction because not enough of them were active to win? And after doing so your best course of action was admitting to town who had no solid proof you were bad that you used to be scum but don’t worry “I’m the real reason all of my faction and the other bad guys have been eliminated” was that an ok summary?

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

So to recap knowing you could turn your role into a solo survivor role you betrayed and destroyed your own faction because not enough of them were active to win? And after doing so your best course of action was admitting to town who had no solid proof you were bad that you used to be scum but don’t worry “I’m the real reason all of my faction and the other bad guys have been eliminated” was that an ok summary?

No.  I had no idea killing Shane would cause the split or my wincon to change.  When it did I had to outlive D-X  plus the other 2 and knew who D-X were so I went after them.  I came clean bc I don't care who wins between wwf and the ministry 

Vince was always the head of the Ministry. ALWAYS. He was pulling the strings before it became the Corporate Ministry. I posted the gif from the reveal already. 

PIckle

even if you are telling the truth and you are pure survival, that's likely to change

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Vince was always the head of the Ministry. ALWAYS. He was pulling the strings before it became the Corporate Ministry. I posted the gif from the reveal already. 

PIckle

even if you are telling the truth and you are pure survival, that's likely to change

It changed to survival, it won't change back.  

So you ministry or another alignment?

My guess is based on the voting there are 2-3 ministry on me

Bcb is dead unless he is stone cold.  

Malf is probably ministry trying to go for that quick hammer that's still hasn't happened

Probably 1 more, deadpulse probably since he replaced that guy and not biggie