zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Malf and Whicker are super cool guys. You are at the least very cool for a Cowboys fan. Its like my 3 favorite ice creams are Strawberry, Vanilla Bean and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, just because Strawberry and Vanilla are the top two doesn't mean I don't select some R.P.B.C. sometimes. You feel me?

Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

Damn and I really associate with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups 😔

Though in fairness, I've also betrayed Whicker and @MWil23

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I'm probably not trustworthy. My track record of friendships in mafia is spotty to say the least. I also sold orca down the river in my very first Mafia game....

Jesus.. I'm kind of an ***

49 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Malf and Whicker are super cool guys. You are at the least very cool for a Cowboys fan. Its like my 3 favorite ice creams are Strawberry, Vanilla Bean and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, just because Strawberry and Vanilla are the top two doesn't mean I don't select some R.P.B.C. sometimes. You feel me?

Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

Slappy

Choosing the first 2 over the third is a lynch worthy offense 

37 minutes ago, Forge said:

Though in fairness, I've also betrayed Whicker and @MWil23

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I'm probably not trustworthy. My track record of friendships in mafia is spotty to say the least. I also sold orca down the river in my very first Mafia game....

Jesus.. I'm kind of an ***

Toughest game i have played probably. Had town convinced i was town, but my own scum team drove over me cause they didn't want to drag out my death another day or two 🤣

• Like 1