zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

Just now, Whicker said:

So true. Don’t think I’ve ever been masons with Matts. Although if I ever do I doubt he’d turn on me 😡

I never turned on you. You were my #1. They kill you after you went rogue and tried to get exiled from the game. I tried to get TKN to let me PM you and he told me you were dead. I just about lost it on him and he said, you actually died, not that you were punished.

Thats the same night I killed Obi-Wan Kenobi. Rough night for young Anakin.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I never turned on you. You were my #1. They kill you after you went rogue and tried to get exiled from the game. I tried to get TKN to let me PM you and he told me you were dead. I just about lost it on him and he said, you actually died, not that you were punished.

Thats the same night I killed Obi-Wan Kenobi. Rough night for young Anakin.

I know. I died knowing you were my bae. That’s all that matters 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Should I spitball here and see if I'm close?

I don't know if I'm on the right track. Was it after I used force push on him night one?

Yep. And you wondered something about him. I just thought about that not really sure why 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So true. Don’t think I’ve ever been masons with Matts. Although if I ever do I doubt he’d turn on me 😡

There is literally zero chance I would ever betray a partner. If we need a character witness, ask @TedLavie.

That said, I am not a mason this game. So I am not sure this is relevant. 

• Like 1