zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

Check out pickles role

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Priest

The Priest may each night protect a person from being killed by the mafia. The Priest's protection will not work against non-mafia kills.

General
This role is very similar to a Doctor, except the Priest would not be able to protect someone who is targeted by a Vigilante, for example. Also, if a mafia team has vigilante powers or single shots in addition to their faction kill, the Priest might not be able to protect against these; If this is the case, the host should make sure to specify that the Priest only protects against the mafia faction kill.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Not going to try to sway you, but there is some janky stuff going on. 

I'm not likely to change off of Squire. He had given zero contribution to the game. Zero problem solving. 

So if I vote Squire because I believe he’s using my being triggered as a way to fill the thread with junk because that best helps him survive, is that voting him for personal reasons or not?

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Why me specifically? If he’s worth voting for in your opinion shouldn’t multiple people be tagged?

He is poking the bear, as usual. He claimed he did it to stay alive last time as the Bounty Hunter. I cant wait to hear why "town squire" would be doing it this game.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The Zombie infects a player each night and wins if the number of infected players ever outnumber the number of healthy players.

This is an independent/third party-aligned role. Infecting someone does not convert said player - an infected player keeps their role and alignment. This is a much less broken version of a Cult Leader. If your setup has a Zombie, maybe consider also including a Deprogrammer-type role.

……. And the antidote was stolen. Awesome. We’re screwed 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

So if I vote Squire because I believe he’s using my being triggered as a way to fill the thread with junk because that best helps him survive, is that voting him for personal reasons or not?

Cant it be both? I am probably equally personally motivated as I am game meta motivated that Squire is not town. Thus my vote will remain there unless a more suitable candidate appears.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Item_Thief

Item thief 

General
This is a role often used in games that feature a lot of items, such as guns or vests or inventions provided by Gunsmiths, Armorsmiths, Inventors or similar roles. Stealing an item from someone using said item on the same night will usually cause the target to be roleblocked, but in any case the host should at least always make sure to specify what occurs in this scenario.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Check out pickles role

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Priest

The Priest may each night protect a person from being killed by the mafia. The Priest's protection will not work against non-mafia kills.

General
This role is very similar to a Doctor, except the Priest would not be able to protect someone who is targeted by a Vigilante, for example. Also, if a mafia team has vigilante powers or single shots in addition to their faction kill, the Priest might not be able to protect against these; If this is the case, the host should make sure to specify that the Priest only protects against the mafia faction kill.

Are there any roles that are specifically cult investigator? Would “investigator” (the traditional one) be in a zombie game?