zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

21 minutes ago, Raves said:

I mean for someone that wouldn't get killed N1 by scum it's actually a good move as if someone did visit me, such as if Slappy sent me something and it got to me, I could verify who actually visited me and not someone claiming someone else's move.  Or if scum had a framer and I got investigated at the same time, easy way to prove who framed me. 

Or maybe I didn't have a choice in if I could self-watch or could watch someone else.  Maybe I have more to my ability.  Maybe it's a JOAT and I just used one of them that was least useful but most useful N1 in this situation.  Maybe I'm also tossing out BS outside of the fact that no one visited me last night cuz it feels like fishing.

Heres to hoping bestie. I'll keep trying till I get through.

14 minutes ago, Raves said:

we are super secret besties get it right

I didn't see anyone visit me.  Including any potential bus drivers etc.  No one visited me N1

You're by super secret bestie but I don't think we're supposed to talk about our night moves until the write-up.  Or is that just in regard to the results we get?

See above.  That was less about you and more about Whickers crazy conspiracy.  I only responded to you as you mentioned the self-watch ability being bad and if I had any other option I should've.

What conspiracy is crazy?

24 minutes ago, Raves said:

I mean for someone that wouldn't get killed N1 by scum it's actually a good move as if someone did visit me, such as if Slappy sent me something and it got to me, I could verify who actually visited me and not someone claiming someone else's move.  Or if scum had a framer and I got investigated at the same time, easy way to prove who framed me. 

Or maybe I didn't have a choice in if I could self-watch or could watch someone else.  Maybe I have more to my ability.  Maybe it's a JOAT and I just used one of them that was least useful but most useful N1 in this situation.  Maybe I'm also tossing out BS outside of the fact that no one visited me last night cuz it feels like fishing.

What’s the name of your character?