zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Why do you give out potatoes? What we’re you doing when the police locked it down? Why do you have a different win condition as town? What does you different win condition add or take away from the game?

Probably because fruit vendor/potato vendor would be boring as hell roles without something added

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

He did, but subtley

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay. I don’t play those games so im not good at them. Full claim. Targets. Role name. Role description. Ability description. Win condition. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Just now, Whicker said:

I don’t think you guys quite understand the level of meltdown that will occur if my simple request is not fulfilled by bcb as soon as possible tomorrow assuming I’m alive in the game. 

19 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What were you hoping to find out from self watching?

I mean isn't that kind of obvious?  If anyone visited me?  Like duh?

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What conspiracy is crazy?

Your weird trio of who's scum.

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Raves fishy fishy scummy scummy 

LoL

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What’s the name of your character?

No

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I want a full claim from @Raves

No

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Raves always makes really towny night moves. Self watch is so absolutely absurd to claim 

You'll be surprised how not absurd it really is.

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So Slappy with the worst win condition claim of all time. 

Raves with one of the worst claims ever.

And yet bcb is still the scummiest after claiming to be jailed and moving 

It's definitely not one of the worst claims.  Also the claim was only what I did last night.  Please get better at this.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Probably because fruit vendor/potato vendor would be boring as hell roles anyway

But yet we have “John Doe” and some kind of role with a self watch. You don’t think Wolf would just write different roles considering he had to cut like 3 to start with 

Just now, Whicker said:

I don’t think you guys quite understand the level of meltdown that will occur if my simple request is not fulfilled by bcb as soon as possible tomorrow assuming I’m alive in the game. 

Yeah i think the time is ripe tomorrow for bcb to claim his targets/results to help the narrowing down process

Just now, Raves said:

I mean isn't that kind of obvious?  If anyone visited me?  Like duh?

Your weird trio of who's scum.

LoL

No

No

You'll be surprised how not absurd it really is.

It's definitely not one of the worst claims.  Also the claim was only what I did last night.  Please get better at this.

So you wanted to see if anyone did anything bad to you, but then tjay would mean something was done badly to you…?!???!??????

It’s not a conspiracy. You all have fishy claims. 

I am trying to get better which is why I need full claims instead of this cloak and dagger bs. 

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Raves always makes really towny night moves. Self watch is so absolutely absurd to claim 

Bro, we can't help what we are given. If that is his ability, that is his ability. Just like my win condition was specific to the fruit vendor not outlasting me, as far as I know, I wasn't given anything for outlasting him, I can just win normally now.

You are going to have to accept that we can't control the role or information we are given. Some of this game seems screwy, but there have been multiple chances for Wolf to acknowledge an error and no such thing has been given in fact, he has combated the claim at least one in thread.

Just now, Whicker said:

So you wanted to see if anyone did anything bad to you, but then tjay would mean something was done badly to you…?!???!??????

It’s not a conspiracy. You all have fishy claims. 

I am trying to get better which is why I need full claims instead of this cloak and dagger bs. 

Ok here is my full claim.

No one visited me N1.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Ok here is my full claim.

No one visited me N1.

Just now, Whicker said:

Full claim. Role name. Role ability. Role quote/description. Reason why you have the ability. What you were doing when the police locked us down. Your win condition. Your targets and results 

Just now, Whicker said:
1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Full claim. Role name. Role ability. Role quote/description. Reason why you have the ability. What you were doing when the police locked us down. Your win condition. Your targets and results 

No

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Probably because fruit vendor/potato vendor would be boring as hell roles without something added

I was actually pretty stoked. Its essentially a vanilla towny that gives out fruit or in my case potatoes. It would be super awesome if they did something, but the traditional vendor just gives out the item and it has no effects.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Bro, we can't help what we are given. If that is his ability, that is his ability. Just like my win condition was specific to the fruit vendor not outlasting me, as far as I know, I wasn't given anything for outlasting him, I can just win normally now.

You are going to have to accept that we can't control the role or information we are given. Some of this game seems screwy, but there have been multiple chances for Wolf to acknowledge an error and no such thing has been given in fact, he has combated the claim at least one in thread.

Bro, I can’t help that y’all’s claims are fishy as all hell. If they’re real then yeah you’re totally right. But I don’t see how any of this fits within a mafia game