Last call! Is he coming or going?

Leader

In regards to Woodley, the Packers and the continuing saga of Aaron Rodgers....

Someone needs to tell Rodgers and maybe Woodley that breaking up is like tipping a Coke Machine.  You gotta rock it a few times before it tumbles over.

He's already rocked the franchise once this past off-season.

And he called off the marriage once.

So here we are tied with Woodley......

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

In regards to Woodley, the Packers and the continuing saga of Aaron Rodgers....

Someone needs to tell Rodgers and maybe Woodley that breaking up is like tipping a Coke Machine.  You gotta rock it a few times before it tumbles over.

He's already rocked the franchise once this past off-season.

And he called off the marriage once.

So here we are tied with Woodley......

It's stupid and dysfunctional (the packers relationship with aaron).  Normal players don't pull this **** with their teams.  

• Like 1

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

It's stupid and dysfunctional (the packers relationship with aaron).  Normal players don't pull this **** with their teams.  

You could maybe try to find out the commonality between Rodgers' failed relationship with the Packers, and Rodgers' failed relationship with his family, and Rodgers' failed relationship with a series of significant others.

33 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I very much dislike how much I like seeing Rodgers under center, owning the Bears and owning the decision.

I very much dislike how much I would like to see him leave so we can start over and build to something with younger, hungrier players.

Basically, I hate that Rodgers has made me not as much of a fan of the Packers as I am right now.

I hate that my fandom would probably return, in a greater volume, if he is gone.

It's an odd time to try to be a Packer fan, or a Rodgers fan.  And almost impossible to be both.

I have worked very hard on separating the two. I can appreciate what he's done for the organization knowing it's time to move on from him. The Favre thing was good practice for me. 

I'm in a place where I appreciate what Favre did, bringing Green Bay back to relevance. Rodgers continued it, and no matter how it ends with Rodgers, he will have turned into what he said he despised in Favre's behavior before he was sent to the Jets. 

The hardest part for me in all of this is how, apparently, the Packers front office can't see the writing on the wall regarding Rodgers and his time here. It's over, now move on from him.

12 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

You could maybe try to find out the commonality between Rodgers' failed relationship with the Packers, and Rodgers' failed relationship with his family, and Rodgers' failed relationship with a series of significant others.

Are you trying to say the problem is the guy Rodgers faces in the mirror? 

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Are you trying to say the problem is the guy Rodgers faces in the mirror? 

Yep. And Rodgers is more likely to blame 'that guy' than himself. His physical reflection is NOT the true reflection of what he is on the inside .. or some similar hippie new age BS.

Edited by fistfullofbeer
Its Rodgers .. NOT Rodger's

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

whoa

my buddy just saw a guy at the Denver airport who looked like Rodgers' advance-team new hire. This could be something.

Sorry....lacking an IPhone pic.......tell your buddy to do better next time :)

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

whoa

my buddy just saw a guy at the Denver airport who looked like Rodgers' advance-team new hire. This could be something.

This might confirm Rodgers as a time traveler.   Dude can be anywhere at any time, except at crunch time in the playoffs.

6140c73e03b57.image.jpg?resize=1280,720

• Like 4

This just in! Rogers is retiring!

He's going to open a car wash business call "Wishy-Washy"

Plans for franchises in GB, and valley!

No wait, Pittsburgh.

No wait, Denver...

Why is the Packer management catering to this behavior?

OBVIOUSLY HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE IN GB!!!

MOVE ON ROGERS!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I have worked very hard on separating the two. I can appreciate what he's done for the organization knowing it's time to move on from him. The Favre thing was good practice for me. 

I'm in a place where I appreciate what Favre did, bringing Green Bay back to relevance. Rodgers continued it, and no matter how it ends with Rodgers, he will have turned into what he said he despised in Favre's behavior before he was sent to the Jets. 

The hardest part for me in all of this is how, apparently, the Packers front office can't see the writing on the wall regarding Rodgers and his time here. It's over, now move on from him.

Yeah .. he's an all time great who gave me tons of awesome memories, but the old boy jumped the shark and it's time to jettison him.  He's more about himself than he is about the team, and we need to move forward with a different plan.

• Like 1