FF Eagles '22 Circle of Jerks mock draft

Danger

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

That was actually unexpected. I fully thought Malik Willis would be the selection. NFL teams gonna reach desperate for QBs.

Possibly. It's hard to know where any of these QBs will go. 

I also feel like Rhule is somewhat on the hot seat and I don't see Willis as a guy you want stepping in day 1. He still has a good amount to work on and can benefit from sitting somewhere. Not sure he would get that chance in Carolina unfortunately. He would be thrusted into starting sooner rather than later.

I also couldn't let the Giants just take Travon Walker who could be the best defensive player in this class if he puts it all together developing pass rush wise in the NFL and turn around and take the last of the top tackles on the board right back at 7, especially not with an even more OT needy team on the board right ahead of them.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I hate you for this smh, but good chance I make the same pick it would've been between him and Cross for the Giants for me.

I actually could've seen Travon going at #3 to Houston.

Both Dane Brugler and Lance Zierlein are putting him to the Texans in their new mock drafts coming out which I'm sure will shock some people.

Kilt even made a perfect pitch right here for Travon Walker being the pick, but went with Ikem which makes a lot of sense, especially if they are moving on from Tunsil which sounds like they are trying to cause they don't wanna be paying him big when they aren't a good team.

Was gonna be him or Icky, was pretty torn. 
Yeah Tunsil not being long for the team factored in. Figured they’d move him for picks next year to help them gear up for Bryce Young or one of those guys, see if the kid they have is any good like we did with Hurts.

7) New York Giants

Giants are left a karmic blow as they get greedy taking edge first. With no stud OTs left they have to turn elsewhere.

They try desperately to trade back, but no one answers.

With the 7th overall pick, the New York Giants select

CB Sauce Gardner, Cincinnati 

200.gif?cid=790b7611vc8n8h3wofx44kpsfwts

With Bradbury and Adoree Jackson likely gone next year or sooner (Bradbury is reportedly on the block). The Giants get a stud press corner for Wink Martindale’s scheme for years to come to help offset DeVonta, Terry and CeeDee. 

New regime wants stud players who will be agents of change in the locker room. Sauce can be that.

@Danger you’re up with the Falcons

ukwadfetxuecqttkliwg

Z7XOSQYFTBGZTMQK43NVYBYZPY.jpg

With the 8th pick the Atlanta Arthurs select:

Arthur ⚾ Play Ball! ⚽ - YouTube

errrr

kyle-hamilton-notre-dame-thankful.jpg?re

The Falcons have so many needs. WR, EDGE, S, you name it. The wide receivers here felt like a bit of a reach, and while the EDGEs here are good, Arthurs believe Hamilton was easily a better player.

8 ) Atlanta Falcons - Kyle Hamilton, S - Notre Dame

@EaglesPeteC

Seahawks

Surprise! I’m picking for Seattle! Only 1 thing is a Lock here and it is that this guy ain’t it 

Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

but this guy might be…….the most athletic and tools QB in the class. I could see a run and defense centric team like Seattle loving him

Nfl Malik GIF by The Undroppables

Malik Willis QB Liberty

@TheRealMcCoy at 10 with the Jets 2nd pick from ironically, Seattle…..

Since the Jets took an edge rusher at 4 and the top 3 offensive tackles and Kyle Hamilton are gone that makes this Jets pick pretty wide open, but I think what makes sense most here is another corner to put opposite Bryce Hall or a #1 WR to help out Zach Wilson.

I like Corey Davis and was a pretty big fan of Elijah Moore in last draft, but neither really seems like a true #1.  I kinda want to give them Drake London here. He would catch some of those YOLO balls Wilson is bound to toss up and he's underrated by a lot of people I feel like, but they added receivers last year and have 2 picks at the top of round 2 and could get a WR there if they want.

So...

With the 10th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the New York Jets select.....

FNR7TG1WQAUjK5O?format=jpg&name=large

Derek Stingley CB LSU

I just couldn't pass up on the talent. I'm not gonna factor in the foot injury to my thinking, but I'm assuming the medicals check out if he's the pick here. Freshman year Derek Stingley was ridiculous. He was one of the best players on that championship team and arguably the best defender and going up against the likes of Ja'Marr Chase and Justin Jeffferson and holding his own in practice. Usually you wouldn't be able to find a corner that has his ceiling this low. 

Getting possibly the best pass rusher & best corner in the draft will make a very happy Robert Saleh after going mainly offense early last year.

@Kiltman is OTC

11) Washington Commies

After losing out on Russ, missing out on vet QBs their hand is forced.

Washington adds a new comrade

QB Matt Corral, Ole Miss

iws6phi5n9nb7wrh5aho

Been high on his upside since last year, as long as the medical checks out he’s a fine add for a QB needy team.

Will he be a top QB? Hard to say.
But he has enough tools and is a tough solid competitor to at least get them to the playoffs is this depleted Conference.

Unless you know, Washington Washingtons it up. 😬

@Dangerotc with Minny

sorry for the delay, had to drive a lot today…just got home.

• Like 2

5 facts about the Eagles Super Bowl hero and MVP Nick Foles - ABC News
The Little Nick Foles, AKA

12) The Minnesota Vikings select: CB Andrew Booth Jr.

Clemson CB Andrew Booth Jr. declares for NFL draft

The biggest needs for this team are easily on defense. And new DC Ed Donatell comes from a Secondary background. Andrew Booth is the highest player on the board for me here personally. So it's the most sensible pick.

Honestly looking at it. I am not at all surprised if the Ravens opt for Jordan Davis over an EDGE rusher. They just picked Oweh last year, and also have a bunch of old guys in Justin Houston, Calais Campbell and Derek Wolfe that could line up across from him.