FF Eagles '22 Circle of Jerks mock draft

Danger

38) NY Jets

Thought about going LB….but Jets aren’t doing a damn thing without putting up points. With Elijah Moore coming on a bit as the year ended, they look to the other side for a higher volume guy.

WR George Pickens, Georgia 

GettyImages-1230382775.jpg

After his injury Pickens really has risen along with Skyy Moore to reside in that middle tier after that first group. And both have a lot of upside. 

Seems a bit on the nose, but that’s kinda how the Jets draft.

@Jeezla or @Danger at 39 with the Bears

46 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

lol you guys need to count me out, I can't commit to this and I never said I was doing any picks, I just chimed in that taking 2 DE's in round 1 isn't a bad thing should it happen in the actual draft

Welp now I’m just going to keep tagging you for the lol’s 

With the 41st pick the Seattle Seahawks select…

EsBm9ORXYAQ1jyT?format=jpg&name=large

Tyler Smith OT/OG Tulsa

Seattle couldn’t leave the first 2 rounds without another OL and Tyler Smith is a nasty tone setter who may best be served at guard, but they can try him at tackle first. Whoever gets him needs to coach up having his hands higher and work on the placement to avoid penalties that he wracked up trying to bury guys. Can’t teach an offensive lineman his want to finish though.

@Kiltman is OTC with the Colts who swapped 2nds in the Wentz deal.

• Like 1

42) Indianapolis Colts

Ultimately this pick probably is going to a team with an upper middle tier QB like Raiders or Vikings. We aren’t bothering with trades this one, so I kinda have to go QB. 

Colts select 

QB Desmond Ridder, Cincinnati 

USATSI_16687410.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Tall, athletic… Ridder has a lot of tools to be an NFL QB. Many thought he had a decent shot at coming out on top of this QB group at the start of the year. An ok but not stellar  final season just seemed to raise questions about him though.

Colts are desperate, and if they can’t trade for a guy who typically competes to be the first pro bowl alternate that gets bumped up when someone better goes to the SB, then they need to take somebody.

in this scenario they sign Mariota or Bridgewater, take Ridder and throw it at the wall to see what sticks. At some point the jig is up for Ballard who has failed miserably to move the needle on this wildcard weekend team he inherited.

@Danger 43) with Atlanta 

• Like 1

With the 43rd pick, The Atlanta Falcons select:

WR Skyy Moore NFL Draft Profile (Western Michigan) - Football Sapient

Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan

Lewis Cine would have been a pick here, if I hadn't made the Falcons take Hamilton in the first. Don't feel there's a great EDGE player here. Tyler Smith was... just taken. Considered Tariq Woolen, but they're really hurting at WR with Ridley gone.

@EaglesPeteC 44 Cleveland Browns