2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Doubt we'll get a worthwhile pick. 

Panthers want to get rid of McCaffrey right? Do a straight swap and call it a day 

Just take a conditional 2023 4th that can turn into a 2nd based on playing time and move on. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lombardi in full spin mode lol 

Honestly, by last Sunday, I kind of knew where this was heading. That's why I was saying I will not care about this any longer...To me, he was already released BUT a week later and we still haven't released him and cleared cap and that is ticking me off lol. I don't even care about the draft compensation at this point since I don't think it will be substantive in the first place. I really thought this team was going to give it a go and try to stack the team as much as possible around Lance to make a run for the next three years. But nope, while the roster is very good, they have not gone out of their way to go all in. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Honestly, by last Sunday, I kind of knew where this was heading. That's why I was saying I will no longer care about this any longer...To me, he was already released BUT a week later and we still haven't released him and cleared cap and that is ticking me off lol. I don't even care about the draft compensation at this point since I don't think it will be substantive in the first place. I really thought this team was going to give it a go and try to stack the team as much as possible around Lance to make a run for the next three years. But nope, while the roster is very good, they have not gone out of their way to go all in. 

We won't release him until July or so. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

We won't release him until July or so. 

It's looking that way and it's stupid but whatever. The team has made up their mind that they aren't going to spend any more the rest of the way (minus small or one year signings). So it is what it is. Time to focus on the draft........

Forget Jimmy for a second, I am laughing my *** off at someone as mediocre as Baker trying to make the demands he was making...Clearly teams around the league don't care too much about him lol. The man was calling his shot saying he wanted to go to Indy without even talking to Indy or asking if they were interested in him or not. Hilarious!

Enjoy Seattle Baker! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's looking that way and it's stupid but whatever. The team has made up their mind that they aren't going to spend any more the rest of the way (minus small or one year signings). So it is what it is. Time to focus on the draft........

Yup!! Edge,guard and tackle with our first 3 picks.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Forget Jimmy for a second, I am laughing my *** off at someone as mediocre as Baker trying to make the demands he was making...Clearly teams around the league don't care too much about him lol. The man was calling his shot saying he wanted to go to Indy without even talking to Indy or asking if they were interested in him or not. Hilarious!

Enjoy Seattle Baker! 

Would be something if no one wants Baker. Are the browns just going to take his cap hit and cut him? 

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Would be something if no one wants Baker. Are the browns just going to take his cap hit and cut him? 

Nah, someone with money will make a move, I have to imagine. But definitely have to amend the trade value I thought he would generate. Wouldn't be at all shocked if you're looking at a day late 3 pick at this juncture. 

Just now, Forge said:

Nah, someone with money will make a move, I have to imagine. But definitely have to amend the trade value I thought he would generate. Wouldn't be at all shocked if you're looking at a day late 3 pick at this juncture. 

I don't think Baker gets moved till closer to the draft.