2022 Off-Season Thread: The Dead szn...

Dcash4

Watson is a great young QB, but I don't think he's some generational talent like Mahomes, allen, Rodgers etc.. so I don't think the door is shut on us winning the div for the next 10 yrs. + dude is gonna be eating up their cap space. I do think they will be hard to stop this yr and next...I welcome the challenge..like the idea of us being the underdog

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

Watson is a great young QB, but I don't think he's some generational talent like Mahomes, allen, Rodgers etc.. so I don't think the door is shut on us winning the div for the next 10 yrs. + dude is gonna be eating up their cap space. I do think they will be hard to stop this yr and next...I welcome the challenge..like the idea of us being the underdog

The makings of the ultimate Tomlin year. 

• Like 1

While I think Watson is a clear upgrade over Mayfield, I dont think they will be the team to beat.   I still think the Bengals are the top team going forward.    Ravens will be great, but Im very iffy on Lamar Jackson going forward.    Steelers will be written off, and I dont think we have a chance at the division as things currently stand....but I do think we will play spoiler, at least.

• Like 1

I personally think the Browns gave up too much for Watson. While they do have a strong roster it’s almost a win now move. Watsons cap hit and lack of three first round picks are going to be tough to overcome in future years. Especially since it sounds like his contract is fully guaranteed.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 43M said:

While I think Watson is a clear upgrade over Mayfield, I dont think they will be the team to beat.   I still think the Bengals are the top team going forward.    Ravens will be great, but Im very iffy on Lamar Jackson going forward.    Steelers will be written off, and I dont think we have a chance at the division as things currently stand....but I do think we will play spoiler, at least.

I think we are gonna get walked all over. Right now, I honest to god don't see an opponent we can beat in 2022.  We have a **** show offense.

Browns had a talented roster last season and everyone picked them to beat us. They didn’t. They better do it when we don’t have a qb.

And the bengals have Burrow on his first contract, the division SHOULD be theirs to lose. But, they got Mike Brown still, and haven’t been drafting in the late 20s or so for 30+ years.

Ravens will always be tough.