Tytus Howard trade value

Dome

19 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

you have mocked him for being a preacher, which I did find offensive

You are a proven swindler. You should not be talking.

I also don't believe you are providing the proper context to ET's "mocking of Easterby" which would make you a gossip at best or a deceiver a worst.

Tsk tsk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I don't know who you are (have never seen you post before). 

But I've been to church before and I've never once witnessed a Pastor/Preacher call anyone a "JERK".

'Thou shalt not judge';

Remember? 

Holy hell, I just gave you a football. Good on you!

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He’s not completely wrong though - I AM a jerk. 

Who cares if you're a jerk. You're only human. 

But my Pastor/Preacher man would be booed off stage if ever called anyone a "Jerk". 

Half Baked Boo GIF

I'd hate to see what types of names he calls his fellow Church members who make LIFE MISTAKES and sin daily; because if he called someone a jerk? On a Football Forum? Who knows what he's capable of saying in real life @ church (with holy water in his possession).

Thank Yer Happy Sunday GIF by Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral

1 minute ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Who cares if you're a jerk. You're only human. 

But my Pastor/Preacher man would be booed off stage if ever called anyone a "Jerk". 

Half Baked Boo GIF

I'd hate to see what types of names he calls his fellow Church members who make LIFE MISTAKES and sin daily; because if he called someone a jerk? On a Football Forum? Who knows what he's capable of saying in real life @ church (with holy water in his possession).

Thank Yer Happy Sunday GIF by Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral

Melbourne First Assembly of God Facebook. More than happy to let you watch what I say for yourself. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

😂😂😂 

It's not funny, Dillon.

With a username such as "Pastor" you should carry yourself with more class and more respect. And be an actual (forgiving) leader. 

Calling someone a Jerk? As a Pastor? On a message board? 

It's hypocritical types of hypocrites such as yourself (fake phony bologna) men within the Church who I don't trust and the reason why I watch Football on Sundays instead of going to church. 

I don't need a judgemental preacher man @ a Church in order to love and pray to my Lord (@ my own home). 

When I seen your username call someone a Jerk? It reminded me how the Church of today is full of nothing but unholy phony bologna hypocrites.