Where does Baker Mayfield get traded to and how much does he go for? !Poll!

brownie man

Where does Baker get trade to and how much does he go for?   

162 members have voted

1. 1. What team trades for Baker?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Detroit Lions
    • Somewhere else

15 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Excellent post maybe your best yet.Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Birthday Bot

No, it's far from this. My best posts are the multiple times I tell you that Wins aren't a QB stat, but you seem to be the only one who doesn't think that.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

No, it's far from this. My best posts are the multiple times I tell you that Wins aren't a QB stat, but you seem to be the only one who doesn't think that.

And 28 people here in Jackson 

Thank you have a good day.

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

I am not saying Mayfield is better than mahomes.

That is a dodge but are you saying Deshaun beats Mahomes sense Cleveland  cleary has the better team?

I was thinking you were saying Mayfield played better vs Mahomes than Watson played against Mahomes, which would mean wins weren't a QB stat.

I don't think Cleveland clearly has a better team, but for purposes of discussion let's say your right because I think your actual point is that "Aren't good QBs capable of overcoming weak support?", which would be a totally valid argument if we weren't comparing Watson to Baker Mayfield, who is A) not a good QB and B) Continually failed due to lack of support (supposedly).

2 minutes ago, Soggust said:

I was thinking you were saying Mayfield played better vs Mahomes than Watson played against Mahomes, which would mean wins weren't a QB stat.

I don't think Cleveland clearly has a better team, but for purposes of discussion let's say your right because I think your actual point is that "Aren't good QBs capable of overcoming weak support?", which would be a totally valid argument if we weren't comparing Watson to Baker Mayfield, who is A) not a good QB and B) Continually failed due to lack of support (supposedly).

To put it mildly if mahomes gets to qb the Texans he takes them to the Superbowl 

If deshaun plays Houston with Mahomes at qb he loses again

Plus let's us not forget Duke Johnson the Texans .

32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd be 1,000% shocked if Baker shows up to training camp for them, it will get ugly. I don't see any scenario that he plays another down in Cleveland.

Excellent post

Questions due you think Mayfield gets traded draft day if more defensive lineman than geeks like get drafted.

To clear cap space plus yield draft picks to get Grady Jackson 

34 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd be 1,000% shocked if Baker shows up to training camp for them, it will get ugly. I don't see any scenario that he plays another down in Cleveland.

I don't see how anyone could possibly doubt that he will. Brett Favre and Deshaun Watson both did in similar situations. It's the painfully obvious move to force Cleveland's hand.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't see how anyone could possibly doubt that he will. Brett Favre and Deshaun Watson both did in similar situations. It's the painfully obvious move to force Cleveland's hand.

Favre showed up knowing a guy that he had mentored for years was taking over and Watson was facing a plethora of sexual assault allegations. I don't think that there situations are similar to Bakers at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Favre showed up knowing a guy that he had mentored for years was taking over and Watson was facing a plethora of sexual assault allegations. I don't think that there situations are similar to Bakers at all.

They're similar in that the team doesn't want them there.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

They're similar in that the team doesn't want them there.

The Texans seemed to have worked out a deal with Watson to show up, not play, and still get paid. Maybe Cleveland will do the same for Baker but the relationship just seems way too broken at this point.