Robert Woods traded to Titans for 6th rounder

Forge

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Wasn’t this because you already got in Robinson? Or are you expecting yet another big FA ?

I’m expecting another big FA. I can’t believe the Rams would knowingly sign Robinson and then trade Woods for next to nothing. They could’ve kept Woods, then used the cap space they used to sign Woods for someone else. 

Im thinking they probably thought if they signed Robinson, then traded away Woods for “financial reasons” to clear cap space they could go after someone like Wagner or whomever with the extra money and that move would be the best for them. We shall see though. One thing I know is OBJ is 100% coming back now. It’s just a matter of when he signs. 

I get the move from the Rams perspective.  If he were on a Hella cheap contract, probably doesn't get traded. But from the Titans perspective this is an excellent move, solid receiver opposite AJ Brown and as someone else mentioned they probably still take a WR at some point because they only gave up a 6th.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I get the move from the Rams perspective.  If he were on a Hella cheap contract, probably doesn't get traded. But from the Titans perspective this is an excellent move, solid receiver opposite AJ Brown and as someone else mentioned they probably still take a WR at some point because they only gave up a 6th.

I want Olave really badly. A corps of Brown, Woods, and Olave could be nasty.