Robert Woods traded to Titans for 6th rounder

Forge

I love this for the Titans and hate this for the Rams. I don’t care if Woods is 30 coming off an ACL. Nobody can predict the future so to think his value is crap is just poor thinking.

Woods still have plenty of high level production left and he is great for the locker room. The Rams just gave him up for a bag of chips and some magic beans. When Woods go ball out that 6th round pick NEXT YEAR is going to look worse and worse. I know the Rams could’ve done better and if not just keep him. As much as I love OBJ, if it means keeping Woods and not just giving him up or keep OBJ I’d keep Woods. Just sucks the Rams have Woods up for nothing.

Great deal for the Titans. Bobby Trees is a dude that will bring a locker room up and is one of the best run blocking WR in the league.

I hate seeing him go honestly. The two key FAs that Mcvay brought in his first year are now gone the same year, Woods and Whit… 

Sad day for us Rams fans. Wish nothing for the best for him and the titans.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

My head is spinning trying to keep track of all of this.

Yeah there’s a 0% chance I’ll remember most of these transactions. I’ll be watching a game next season and be like when tf did Allen Robinson sign with the Rams or something 

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

If I had to pick the the receiver who most personifies a Mike Vrabel type wide receiver, I'm pretty sure I would have picked Robert Woods 

Vrabel was glowing when talking about Woods last year before the Rams game. I believe he called him one of the best or the best blocking WRs in the league. We love our blocking receivers 😂