What are your top 5 offenses in the NFL as of right now?

CP3MVP

1) Chiefs

2) Bengals

3) Bills

4) Chargers

5) 49ers

6) Rams

7) Packers

8 ) Raiders

9) Bucs

10) Broncos

Think the Packers and Bucs take a bit of step back this year. I also think Lance will break out. Usually we see a QB break out every year, or at least every other year. I think that’s Lance this year. 

Four AFC West Offenses in the Top 10. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

All of you guys leaving off the Cowboys as if they havent been #1 3 years in a row when Dak is playing (first 5 of 2020). I dont think we will be #1 again, but top 5 and certainly top 10 are completely reasonable. 

Nope

Not without your #1 WR Amari Cooper, your starting LG Connor Williams, your starting RT La'el Collins and an extremely talented WR in Cedric Wilson Jr. who just recorded 45 Receptions for 602 Receiving Yards and 6 TDs last year...

You won't be

Heck Michael Gallup won't even be ready for the start of the regular season (awful ACL injury), CeeDee Lamb is not a true #1 WR and according to Dallas Cowboys fans (yourself) Dalton Schultz is extremely overrated and Ezekiel Elliott is absolutely breaking down (and now stinks).

Dallas Cowboys don't resemble anything CLOSE to a Top 10 Offense anymore.

Like it or not but throughout the previous 3 years Dak Prescott hasn't done it "all by himself" (as you like to act and pretend as if he has as a super Dak Prescott fan) and Dak Prescott just lost a lot of key pieces to Dallas's (once) top ranked Offense.

You guys will not finish not even top 15 in either one of Points Scored or Yards Gained next year...

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

All of you guys leaving off the Cowboys as if they havent been #1 3 years in a row when Dak is playing (first 5 of 2020). I dont think we will be #1 again, but top 5 and certainly top 10 are completely reasonable. 

You do realize you play the NFCE six times a year right? Highly inflating those stats. Personally I go by DVOA for total offense and the Cowboys are #5 which is still impressive. But I do think they take a step back this year. 

13 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Nope

Not without your #1 WR Amari Cooper, your starting LG Connor Williams, your starting RT La'el Collins and an extremely talented WR in Cedric Wilson Jr. who just recorded 45 Receptions for 602 Receiving Yards and 6 TDs last year...

You won't be

Heck Michael Gallup won't even be ready for the start of the regular season (awful ACL injury), CeeDee Lamb is not a true #1 WR and according to Dallas Cowboys fans (yourself) Dalton Schultz is extremely overrated and Ezekiel Elliott is absolutely breaking down (and now stinks).

Dallas Cowboys don't resemble anything CLOSE to a Top 10 Offense anymore.

Like it or not but throughout the previous 3 years Dak Prescott hasn't done it "all by himself" (as you like to act and pretend as if he has as a super Dak Prescott fan) and Dak Prescott just lost a lot of key pieces to Dallas's (once) top ranked Offense.

You guys will not finish not even top 15 in either one of Points Scored or Yards Gained next year...

#2 WR, benched LG, benched RT and #4 WR. 

Thats what is going to doom us from #1 offense to not even top 15? You will eat this comment by the end of the year, assuming Dak stays healthy. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

You do realize you play the NFCE six times a year right? Highly inflating those stats. Personally I go by DVOA for total offense and the Cowboys are #5 which is still impressive. But I do think they take a step back this year. 

The East wasnt even bad last year, no matter how much people want to say it. Was perfectly mediocre. And on top of that, we still played a bunch of good teams outside of the division - AFC W, Patriots, Bucs, Cards, etc.  

Just now, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Who says? 

You’re kidding right…? Common knowledge he’s getting suspended at least the first half of the year. Maybe even the full year. Browns made his base salary 1M for 2021 for this reason. So Watson wouldn’t lose any money while being suspended. Not losing any money during suspension, and 230M guaranteed is why Watson is a Brown.  My guess is 12 games. 

48 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah they had 9 defensive/special teams scores I believe