Packers sign DT Jarran Reed

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I felt that way last year tbh, I was more than stoked and expected our Dline to take off but it didn't really materialize. Reed may very well capture some of that old form, it's not like he's 35 lol, I just wouldn't get the hopes up too high.

Hope he does well for y'all though

Kenny Clark is one of the best in the league, Dean Lowry is solid and had a great year last year, TJ Slaton is a mammoth and showed promise as a rook. He should be able to fit in the rotation here and provide some quality snaps with those guys. If we get that out of this signing, I'll be stoked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I felt that way last year tbh, I was more than stoked and expected our Dline to take off but it didn't really materialize. Reed may very well capture some of that old form, it's not like he's 35 lol, I just wouldn't get the hopes up too high.

Hope he does well for y'all though

Part of the reason it didn't take off was some genius thought Chris Jones as a DE. Guy is unblockable at DT, but you play him wide. 

22 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Part of the reason it didn't take off was some genius thought Chris Jones as a DE. Guy is unblockable at DT, but you play him wide. 

Yeah that wasn't one of the coaches better ideas but at least they switched him back after 5ish games (can't remember exactly when he went back inside).