Packers sign DT Jarran Reed

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

A good rotational dude at this point, he started turtle slow for the first half of the year then came on more the 2nd but didn't really do anything special.

Overall a good get but don't expect the Jarran Reed from a few years ago.

Looks like he was at around a 70% snap count with you guys, my guess is with Clark and Lowry in the fold, he's coming to replace Keke's snap count, which was around 50%. Hopefully with less reps comes a little more juice. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

I don't give a **** what anyone says, I love this signing. A solid vet DL addition will always be something I'm happy about.

I felt that way last year tbh, I was more than stoked and expected our Dline to take off but it didn't really materialize. Reed may very well capture some of that old form, it's not like he's 35 lol, I just wouldn't get the hopes up too high.

Hope he does well for y'all though

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We may actually just try to stop teams from scoring this year instead of outscoring them. 

Just when most of us wanted to give up on the Rodgers era, they start doing what the fanbase has been asking them to do for years and suck us right back in. 

I'm old enough to remember the divisional game vs SF where we stopped the team from scoring but couldn't score ourselves.

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

I'm old enough to remember the divisional game vs SF where we stopped the team from scoring but couldn't score ourselves.

I hope I live to see the day where I tell you about the time our HC actually ran the ball and our QB distributed it to the player that the scheme intended to open up. Not scoring wasn't a personnel thing. All the playoff losses where we gave up 30+ were personnel related.