2022 MLB Discussion/Game Day Thread

beekay414

The Orioles have had a great year throughout the organization. The major league team is on the cusp of .500 and is led by several interesting position players in their mid-20s whose timeline still fits with the higher profile guys on the cusp of promotion.

Unlike the Tigers last year, I think they're truly on the upswing. Sucks about Grayson Rodriguez getting hurt, though. At least Heston Kjerstad is finally playing!

Edited by redsoxsuck05
  • Like 2

Man, the Angels are some kind of embarrassing. Ohtani and Trout go 6-10 with two homers and 4 RBI's (All the runs they scored) rest of team goes 6-28 (all singles) then they blow a 4-2 lead in the bottom of the ninth. Just trade Ohtani and Trout already.

11 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Man, the Angels are some kind of embarrassing. Ohtani and Trout go 6-10 with two homers and 4 RBI's (All the runs they scored) rest of team goes 6-28 (all singles) then they blow a 4-2 lead in the bottom of the ninth. Just trade Ohtani and Trout already.

I don't think Ohtani will stay with the angels and the only east coast team I think he'd ever play for is the Yankees. He'll either be with them or the dodgers or the giants or the padres. 

On 7/8/2022 at 3:56 PM, redsoxsuck05 said:

The Orioles have had a great year throughout the organization. The major league team is on the cusp of .500 and is led by several interesting position players in their mid-20s whose timeline still fits with the higher profile guys on the cusp of promotion.

Unlike the Tigers last year, I think they're truly on the upswing. Sucks about Grayson Rodriguez getting hurt, though. At least Heston Kjerstad is finally playing!

And Gunnar Henderson recently just got bumped up to the #5 prospect in baseball

8 in a row!