2022 MLB Discussion/Game Day Thread

beekay414

4 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Not even just that. After living in Waco and Bayou Vista, *some* of their fans are just irritating to be around: they always think the umps have it out for them. South Padre Island is where I live now which for some reason has more Rangers fans 

I don't blame you. I'm not a local sports fan team at all because of their fans.

2 minutes ago, TLO said:

**** Scott Servais, **** Jesse Winker, and **** JP Crawford

And **** their pitching staff for buzzing trout, Ohtani, and Walsh at varying points this series. Bunch of wankers. 

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Just rather obviously threw at Julio's head and then rather obviously hit Winker. Lmao.

Didn’t realize behind the numbers is his head. 

if what had happened prior to today had happened to the mariners, you’d have been in tears in here 

Just now, TLO said:

Didn’t realize behind the numbers is his head. 

if what had happened prior to today had happened to the mariners, you’d have been in tears in here 

Lmao, I absolutely would not. You didn't see me say anything about them just trying to decapitate Julio, a rookie. But if a player gets mad at the reaction after you purposefully throw at people, then they're the idiot.

Lets not act like just last series the Angels didn't try to murder Justin Upton with a helmet check. I really just find it hilarious that they purposefully throw at Winker, and then Rendon (Who is out for the year) is the one talking from the bench.

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Lmao, I absolutely would not. You didn't see me say anything about them just trying to decapitate Julio, a rookie. But if a player gets mad at the reaction after you purposefully throw at people, then they're the idiot.

Lets not act like just last series the Angels didn't try to murder Justin Upton with a helmet check. I really just find it hilarious that they purposefully throw at Winker, and then Rendon (Who is out for the year) is the one talking from the bench.

Lol nobody has bitched about this type of thing (and umpires) over the years more than you have. 

and yes, they were trying to murder their former teammate who has close relationships with the team’s superstars. 

LOL, Anglols have beaned 6 M's batters so far. M's only 1 Angel. 

Started an opener to throw behind JROD, and kept him in for 1 pitch to hit Winkler. Then threw a hissy fit when the M's bench wasnt pleased with the weaksauce. Why? Because the Mariners have been pitching inside? Im sorry.. did the inner half the plate become illegal?

Pure Manlet Small sack energy from a poverty franchise wasting away 2 generational talents primes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, animaltested said:

LOL, Anglols have beaned 6 M's batters so far. M's only 1 Angel. 

Started an opener to throw behind JROD, and kept him in for 1 pitch to hit Winkler. Then threw a hissy fit when the M's bench wasnt pleased with the weaksauce. Why? Because the Mariners have been pitching inside? Im sorry.. did the inner half the plate become illegal?

Pure Manlet Small sack energy from a poverty franchise wasting away 2 generational talents primes. 

Sounds about right. Mariners have actually BEEN HIT. Angels got close to being hit, big mad, then cry because Winker and co aren't going to take their ****. 

Btw, that double bird by Winker to the fans was priceless.😆

Edited by Mesa_Titan

7 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Sounds about right. Mariners have actually BEEN HIT. Angels got close to being hit, big mad, then cry because Winker and co aren't going to take their ****. 

Btw, that double bird by Winker to the fans was priceless.😆

Ain’t gonna be priceless to his pocketbook tbh

also would be more entertaining to see this between actual good organizations