Justice League

Acgott

14 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Arguing anything other than those yes or no questions is a waste of time.  If you think the answer is yes to any of them, you're delusional. 

Wait, you honestly think its only allowed to "argue" yes or no to those questions? That is absurd. Which proves to me there is no reason to keep talking about any of this with you.

Especially that you are claiming that anyone who thinks Justice League will be good or DC currently (your word) knows what they are doing are delusional? Wow...

56 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Arguing anything other than those yes or no questions is a waste of time.  If you think the answer is yes to any of them, you're delusional. 

No, discussing this with you is the real waste of time.     Youve proven that many times.    You hate the DCEU, and you wouldnt give it a chance no matter what.   Move on and stop attacking people who might like it.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

No, discussing this with you is the real waste of time.     Youve proven that many times.    You hate the DCEU, and you wouldnt give it a chance no matter what.   Move on and stop attacking people who might like it.

I've literally stated 1,000 times that I want them to do a soft reboot with Flashpoint and that I'd be right back into it if they did that.  Literally everything I've argued has been pointing out why they should do that.  The only thing you've proven is that you're going to take shots at me no matter what I think and say over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that I hate DCEU and that I wouldn't give it a chance even though I've said over and over and over and over again exactly what it needs to do for me to give it a chance.

How about you just quit talking to me and let me talk about what I want to talk about when it comes to DCEU and add me to your ignore list?  That sound nice?  Sounds nice to me. 

I'm really not a fan of the current DC movie universe either.  

Man of Steel was OK.  But I mean seriously, if an origin story is only OK there's a problem.  

The Ben Affleck casting as Batman basically ruined any future Batman movies for me.  

I boycotted Batman vs. Superman or whatever its called but finally watched it on a plane, fell asleep halfway through it because it was so boring.  

Btw, the Jessie Eisenberg casting as Lex Luthor was the icing on the cake for terrible casting that ruined this franchise for me.  

Wonder Woman was probably the best DC movie since the Nolan Trilogy.  Its the best movie of this current universe.  

Never bothered seeing Suicide Squad the premise seemed dumb to me. 

A full reboot is needed IMO, you can't just do a soft reboot with the Flash because a full new cast is needed.  Also figure out a real leader to spearhead this thing, Zach Snyder sucks.   

edit - btw I will not be seeing Justice League.  

31 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya he stepped down and Joss Whedon took over cleaning up the mess that will be Justice League.  But have they confirmed who's in charge going forward?  

Geoff Johns has been steering this ship since about the middle of Suicide Squad production. He really didnt have much in on that film, some attribute him as the one that may have been one of the hands that tried to brighten up the dumpster fire they had been handed. And since then he has been running the DC Universe.

Justice League was going to be the last thing that Zach Snyder ever touched in this film series. And the unfortunate situation allowed them to pull the ripcord early. JL would have likely been more of BvS with some jokes thrown in and WW featured more prominently. And it will likely still feel like that at some points. But having Whedon jump in likely saved the tone a bit, and will probably give us our new favorite in The Flash.

As a DC mega fan, Im pleased with the reviews. Everyone knows that it wouldnt be a perfect movie since Whedon had to come in and save the day, but at least it sounds fun, and that's what Im hoping for, because with John's fully in front of the operation, I expect great things in the future. 

Now give me a JL Dark movie with Zatanna and Constantine. 

Not sure if they have, but they also need to completely move on from cinematographer Larry Fong if they haven't already. He's great at what he does. But I'm tired of this universe looking like the Watchman, 300 and Sucker Punch.

I'm sure Snyder had big part of that. But moving on from his right hand should help a lot.

I know for Justice League they brought in Fabian Wagner. He's done a lot of TV. His most notable things are some of the best episodes of Game of Thrones including Harhome, Battle of the Bastards and The Winds of Winter. This will be his first big movie, so we'll see how ends up looking.

Archived