GDT - Week 10: Minnesota Sheep vs. Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I think we'd have made the playoffs easily if we were fully healthy.  But Bruce Allen doesn't know the meaning of depth. 

We make the playoff if the D can be a bit more consistent 

we shouldn't have given them that much points 

I don't even think the saints will put up 38 and that's a good O yet we let inferior Os come to fed ex field to put up mutiple points

very embarrassing as a redskins fan because we had momentium 

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, it's amazing how bad our D played coming off of how well the played vs Seatyle.

We got afraid of there play action fakes 

we had no sacks

this Vikings team is highly overrated to look how we where coming back  if we played a good d earlier on we win simple as that keenum shown who he was in the 4th

17 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I think we'd have made the playoffs easily if we were fully healthy.  But Bruce Allen doesn't know the meaning of depth. 

We were very young and had plenty of depth at one time. We proceeded to have our 3 best DL get hurt, all of our starting OL have battled injury, as has both of our starting corners as well as Foster, Crowder, Swearinger and Reed have battled hamstring injuries and we lost Paul to a concussion.

Just now, mike23md said:

They used screens and play action to slow down the defense. We also made stupid plays. 

I got something to post tomorrow, but I have to think about the ramifications about it tonight. 

Still the vikes highest scoring game all year I don't think they even had 30 yet till now

if they did screens etc that's something the D has to prepare for 

3 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

We need a running back period 

if it means using the first rounder on one than it needs to be done .

Perine got 3.9 ypc with the offensive line doing nothing for him.

We need someone to coach and scheme the talent we have

11 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Still the vikes highest scoring game all year I don't think they even had 30 yet till now

we just have to console ourselves with our W-L record instead, i guess...

nice spending a week with you gents, if your team was healthier it would have been far closer.

The pick was a game changer for sure, but the offense was doing well enough to win the game. The defense got mauled up front and when the DL couldn't get pressure rushing 4 it was all over.

It's also chin-scratching how Hall comes back from the PUP list and is given a starting slot right away. For as savvy/smart as he may be, he's extremely slow and takes the worst angles to the ball. His speed use to mean he could recover but he can't do that anymore. Need Montae to come back real quick.

Back to the offense, I think Kirk was great. The only thing I didn't get was he seemed to want to Favre the ball every opportunity. Was putting waaaaaaaaay to much juice on some of those balls.

Archived