Top 5 teams you're most excited to watch in 2022

notthatbluestuff

It's really hard to get excited about football when the new GM of your own favorite team is seemingly doing everything in his power to assure the QB with most potential in franchise history has the least amount of talent around him to succeed.

But that aside, I would like to see Mack and ARob get a ring so I hope to see the Chargers/Rams in the SB next year. Especially Arob. That man has spent his entire career with bad QBs and OCs and has still been a class act. He has always deserved better and LA is the best combination he has ever had.

• Like 2

1. Chargers- I live in CA but a Packers fan and i've always try and root for a CA team. I really like Herbert and think they have a really good defense. I wanna see them beat on the Broncos and Chiefs and win that divison.

2. Raiders- I miss  Adams already and I wanna see him shine ofc. I wonder what he will do without the best QB in the league throwing to him.

3. Dolphins- Lowkey have always been my 2nd team. I always loved their uniforms as a kid growing up. They got a fast offense and will be fun to watch.

4. Falcons- I think Ridder ends up being the QB and shines. London and Pitts duo could be fire.

5. Bears- Cant wait to watch them suck with no weapons for Fields hah

Edited by A2j1m

• 3 weeks later...