Malfs Choose your Character/Role/Alignment Mafia game: Mafia and Shady win!

Malfatron

Now so the question. Were some people given 3 mafia roles and thus forced to be mafia? Or are the discarded mafia roles a sign that people may have chosen town

If I had to guess I’d say most people enjoy being town more than scum so I believe it atm 

43 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Now so the question. Were some people given 3 mafia roles and thus forced to be mafia? Or are the discarded mafia roles a sign that people may have chosen town

If I had to guess I’d say most people enjoy being town more than scum so I believe it atm 

Good question. I'd imagine that Malfatron used RNG for ALL of the roles and likely went in order using some sort of process of elimination in terms of who he sent the options out to first.

If/since it's true that people (did and claim to) get all town options, I could absolutely see scenarios (pending balance which he admitted was not completely balanced, especially in light of numbers being a factor) having the inverse be true on all mafia/3rd party/self aligned roles.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Whicker said:

0SYr0Tk.pngI  HAD  THE  OPTION  OF  BEING  A  WEREWOLF,  BUT  THOSE  FREAKY  DOG  MONSTERS  FREAK  ME  OUT!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

A suspicious number of people are now claiming they had the option and chose town. There's only 15 people here.

gaXq4cd.pngA  PUZZLE!!  LIKE  SO  MANY,  PERHAPS  THE  ANSWER  IS  RIGHT  IN  FRONT  OF  US...  SCRIBBLED  DOWN ,  SOMEWHERE.  SO  THE  PUZZLE'S  CREATOR  DOESN'T  FORGET  THE  ANSWER  HIMSELF.

On 3/31/2022 at 12:52 PM, Malfatron said:

2. The final setup will be guaranteed to have at least four town and three members of one informed scum faction, and one of any faction, as long as it’s anti-town. If this number is not met, I will randomize alignments to guarantee such.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

gaXq4cd.pngA  PUZZLE!!  LIKE  SO  MANY,  PERHAPS  THE  ANSWER  IS  RIGHT  IN  FRONT  OF  US...  SCRIBBLED  DOWN ,  SOMEWHERE.  SO  THE  PUZZLE'S  CREATOR  DOESN'T  FORGET  THE  ANSWER  HIMSELF.

I think I need this in plainer English