Malfs Choose your Character/Role/Alignment Mafia game: Mafia and Shady win!

Malfatron

1. Sign up with your character that you want to be.

2. When you sign up, you will be sent three role PMs. You will choose one to become your alignment, one to become your abilities, and one to be publically discarded by me when the game starts. I will send you a final role pm when i start the game that factors in your choices

3. The final setup will be guaranteed to have at least four town,three members of one informed scum faction, and at least one member of another faction as long as its antitown. If this number is not met, I will randomize alignment changes to guarantee such. 

4. After everyone had made their choices, i will send your final role pm and start the game.

Edited by Malfatron

Signups

1 Swag - placeholding cult leader and aligned with cult

2 mwil - Werewolf sentry and aligned with The Werewolves

3 @The Orca - Baby Sinclair

4 pickle rick -  Miller Cop 1-Shot Townizing Werewolf

5 @Slappy Mc - Kenny McCormick

6 bcb - town vote reverser

7 whicker - Town Hated Supersaint

8 @DrDoomIQ - Bob Saget

9. Matts - town bulletproof pgo

10. Deadpulse - Town inverse cop

11 Forge - Town Friendly Lazy Vigilante Mafia

12 nacho - 1  shot hostile jester

13 @Daboyle - Frank

14 @Dome Irish stepfather

15 @Shady Slim - Justin Trudeau

Backups

Gopher

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

Game specific rules:

1. You will be sent three role PMs. You will keep one to become your alignment, one to become your abilities, and one to be publicly discarded.

2. The final setup will be guaranteed to have at least four town and three members of one informed scum faction, and one of any faction, as long as it’s anti-town. If this number is not met, I will randomize alignments to guarantee such. 

3. Any third-party role achieving their win-condition does not automatically end the game, unless the role specifies it ends the game.

4. Scum can multitask by using a personal ability and carrying out the factional ability. 

5. You cannot use multiple personal abilities in a nigt unless i say otherwise

6. Cult may not recruit Discord scum with living partners.

7. Serial Killers have bulletproof by default as part of their vanilla role.

8. Cult are guaranteed to have a Cult Leader if cult is selected as part of the setup. 

9. Here are the basic possible wincons

Spoiler

Town: You win when there are no longer any threats to the Town, and at least one Town is still alive.
Mafia: You win when all the threats to the Mafia are gone and at least one Mafioso is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Werewolf: You win when all the threats to the Werewolves are gone and at least one Werewolf is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Alien: You win when all the threats to the Aliens are gone and at least one Alien is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring. Your faction wins ties in endgames.
Pirate: You win when all the threats to the Pirates are gone and at least one Pirate is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Replicant: You win when all the threats to the Replicants are gone and at least one Replicant is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Alternate Mafia: You win when all the threats to the Alternate Mafia are gone and at least one Alternate Mafioso is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Cult: You win when all the threats to the Cult are gone and at least one Cultist is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Serial Killer: You win if all threats to you are dead, and you are still alive, or were alive in the previous phase; in the event of all players are dead, regardless of when you died; or if either scenario is inevitable.
Survivor: You win if you are alive during endgame.
Jester: You win if you get eliminated by vote
Unjester: You win if you are not eliminated by vote
Condemner: You win and exit the game if your target is eliminated by vote
Savior: You win if your target isn't eliminated by vote. You win and exit the game if your target dies in any way other than being voted out

BASIC Rules

1. Night ends at 9 PM cst daily. votes dont count at 9:01 Pm

2. dont communicate outside the thread unless your role says you can

3. If theres a tie, i will go back through the thread and remove the most recent bolded vote(s) for a tied players until we have one player with the most. No OT.

4. Dont play the PM game, no screenshots or full copy pastes/rewrites or quotes of your PM

5. Moves lock at 9:30pm cst and never before.You are encouraged to send a default move in advance because you can always change 

6. Bold someones name to vote. You can edit, but dont edit votes.

7.If you have questions, ask me

8. Scum can communicate privately and they are allowed to put in moves for their own members. Town must put in their own moves, so get them in early. You can always change them up until 930 pm cst.

9. I give very specific information out based on your move. Sometimes all i can say is "move on X acknowledged". You can ask me if you arent sure, but i likely told you all that i can.

10. I reserve the right to clarify any rule via the common sense clause. Dont game the rules.

Edited by Malfatron

Flips

Pickle - Miller Cop 1-Shot Townizing Werewolf

Spoiler

Abilities:

Passive:
~ You will passively return the result of a Mafia Goon to any roles that investigate you.

Active:
~ Each night, you may target a player. You will attempt to learn if they are Not Mafia or Mafia.
~ Once per game, you may attempt to change a player's faction to Town. This ability will fail on groupscum with living partners.

Factional Abilities:
<redacted>

Victory Condition:
~ You win when all the threats to the Werewolves are gone and at least one Werewolf is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring

swag - placeholding cult leader

Spoiler

Passive ability:

Place Now Held: [Passive] You are not affected by the first action in the game to target you. You are informed when this triggers. Athis is a onetime action

Active Abilities (can only use one per night)
Recruit: Each night, you may attempt to recruit someone to your faction. They will retain any abilities, if successful. Your ability will fail on groupscum with living partners.

Re-Do: [Night Action] Use a copy of the action you blocked with PLACE NOW HELD.

Factional Abilities:

<redacted>

Victory Condition:
~ You win when there are no longer any threats to the Cult, and at least one Cultist is still alive

Nacho - 1 shot hostile jester

Spoiler

Abilities:
~ Once per game, you may target someone and attempt to tell them you are not aligned with The Town.

Victory Condition:
~ You win when you are voted out

Deadpulse - town inverse cop

Spoiler

Welcome! You are a Town Inverse Cop, and aligned with The Town.

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may target a player. You will attempt to learn if they are Not Mafia or Mafia.
~ Your results will be inverted, so any targets that should appear to be Not Mafia will appear to be Mafia, and vice versa.

Victory Condition:
~ You win when there are no longer any threats to the Town, and at least one Townie is still alive.

Mwil - werewolf sentry

Spoiler

Abilities:
~ You will reflexively kill anyone who targets you, even if you are roleblocked.(passive)

Factional Abilities:
<redacted>

Victory Condition:
~ You win when all the threats to the Werewolves are gone and at least one Werewolf is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Edited by Malfatron

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

When you sign up, you will be sent three role PMs. You will keep one to become your alignment, one to become your abilities, and one to be publically discarded by me when the game starts

I send 3 roles

You choose one of the roles to be your ability.

You also choose one of the roles to be your alignment

The 3rd will be discarded.

I will then send you a final pm combining the 2 roles basically

Edited by Malfatron