Malfs Choose your Character/Role/Alignment Mafia game: Mafia and Shady win!

Malfatron

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Welcome! You are a ???, and aligned with ???.

Abilities:
~ In pre-game, you must submit what your role is. If you do not submit within 24 hours of getting this role PM, you will default to being a Vanilla Townie.
~ Your submitted role has some stipulations:
~ Your role cannot have more than 3 modifiers for the entire role.
~ Your role cannot have more than 2 distinct abilities, unless it is a JOAT. In which case, the JOAT ability may have up to 3 distinct abilities, for a total of 4 distinct abilities.
~ Any horrendously OP roles will automatically be replaced with a Vanilla Townie.
~ If it is unclear what your role is trying to do, I will attempt to resolve it with what I can gather.
~ If you submit a faction that is not listed in the standardized win-conditions, you must state what the factional abilities are. You are allowed one modifier to any factional abilities. If you submit no factional abilities with an atypical faction, I will default to the factional abilities of a Mafia Goon.

Victory Condition:
~ ???

I would have chosen this as third party governor in honor of Dome and meme mafia

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Welcome! You are a Town NK-Immune Miller Vig, and aligned with The Town.

Hide contents

Abilities:
~ You will passively return the result of a Serial Killer to any roles that investigate you.
~ Each night, you may attempt to kill another player in the game.
~ You are bulletproof, and will passively survive any kills performed on you.

Victory Condition:
~ You win when there are no longer any threats to the Town, and at least one Townie is still alive.

Who would turn down this role? Clearly not Forge

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I chose town, but I dont feel like @The Orca would do the same. I am assuming we all had a choice. I made the right one. orca

I think both the twins would choose non town. Join me on pickle and let’s let him drink away his sorrow in peace 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not going to lie, I am a bit intimidated by the amount of scum there might be. I feel like most of you would go that route.

I was given 3 town roles so I assume others would be forced into it as well

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think both the twins would choose non town. Join me on pickle and let’s let him drink away his sorrow in peace 

pickle then

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I was given 3 town roles so I assume others would be forced into it as well

Yup, 3 roles and an alignment