Ty21 and ET Proudly Present, an ET80 and Ty production: Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (potential spoilers)

ET80

On 5/9/2022 at 12:21 PM, THE DUKE said:

Winning Time: Tim Duncan Makes a Layup

But pent it up like a Rudy story. He’s never gonna make one. He’s never gonna make one. Then, in the final minute of a meaningless regular season game, he’s finally given the chance. He’s driving. He fakes to the left. No, he fakes to the right. Tosses the ball up in a small arc…it bounces on the backboard…it bounces on the rim…it bounces on the backboard again, it’s rolling around the rim in a circle…it bounces on the backboard again a couple times…and it’s in! The Spurs score! 118 Lakers 78 Spurs!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This season has been great so far.  Magic evolving as a character, Segal and Brody have been phenomenal as Westhead and Riley, and i've really enjoyed Clarke as Jerry West this season, he's a much more nuanced character this season after being too much of a caricature in season 1.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

This season has been great so far.  Magic evolving as a character, Segal and Brody have been phenomenal as Westhead and Riley, and i've really enjoyed Clarke as Jerry West this season, he's a much more nuanced character this season after being too much of a caricature in season 1.

Magic’s character seems far less likable to me than the real Magic, but you’re right that he is evolving. Maybe he will end up being more like how he comes across in real life. I have liked Kareem’s character far more so far.

You’re right about Jerry West, but I find the caricature hilarious.