Tayne's hat toss, 4 rounds, no trades

NudeTayne

16 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

TIL 17 picks is the same as 10 picks.

Tbh I think Ojabo will be over-drafted because of his position. I think this Achilles injury completely derails house highest potential, as he is somewhat one-dimensional (speed rush) right now and that it'll be two full years before he's back to where he should be. And at that point will he lose speed? Who knows? I wouldn't touch him until later third or fourth but figure someone will.

I just don't think anyone really agrees with you on this so don't know where to go with it. If they trot out Mariota, it's a tank. And why would he stay healthy? Follow-up: even if he stayed healthy this year, would he next year? If he stayed healthy this year, how many wins would that really equal? 7 or 8 at best? Then what?

Again, you're about the only one who thinks he won't fail. You have to get a quarterback at some point and that point looks like now. I understand there is the sentiment that is a weak draft class, but this is what GMs are paid to do, find the one they think the team can win with and develop. You don't like him, but many have Ridder as a first rounder. Pick 43 is a reasonable enough hedge that it doesn't marry them to him if he doesn't work.

TL;DR Desmond Ridder has a brighter future than Achilles Ojabo.

Actually it's 1 pick not 17 i think i added a extra 0 in there  :) We picked at 58 and he went at 59 to GB.   We could take Pierce where Ridder was taken at WR which would be a nice pickup.    Also no it's not just me if you was on the actual falcons forum(you have no reason to be though lol) i would say the majority of us don't want anyone this year besides Willis.   Although their are a handful of people who like either Corral and Howell for some reason is gaining some traction as well with like a small group.  I personally would take Ridder over  Howell or Pickett.  Ridder is my #3 QB this year so im not sure where you get i don't like him.  I just don't think it's a smart move to get a QB this year instead of next.  Based on our current situation it wouldn't be that smart to do so honestly. Im not saying it won't happen just that it won't be the smartest move we could do.

• Like 1